Re: Tom Chiltons recent Anti Shaman talk

100 Tauren Shaman
HC
Who would've thought the anti-caster/anti-fear healer would be the choice at a tournament full of casters/fears.. hmmm
Edited by Sensations on 12/10/2012 4:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
12/09/2012 01:19 PMPosted by Tangla
fact that EVERY !@#$ING SINGLE ONE OF HEALERS in tourney are resto?

And half of the dps classes was lock and warriors, classes that could fear cc.

Wasn't those teams signed up before Mop started? I could go on about which healing class is op.

But the point "everyone" is trying to explain to people like you is, Blizzard failed at trying to neft resto shaman with a blanket nerf that hurt one dps spec and made the second dps spec useless in pvp.

Funny that even GC the head monkey only replies to dps shaman concerns with the same ignorant comment. " totems made resto to confussing to everyone" or "there are dps shamans?"
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
lest we forget how overpowered rogues were in tbc, and each top rated arena team in any bracket included a rogue, almost all mace spec and a huge portion undead....

I'd just wish they'd stop crippling enhancement and elemental because resto is that good... sorry but when you do that you make both the other two specs unviable (and obviously unenjoyable). When going into a bg constitutes me sitting down because its faster than being chain stunned from here to uranus... well yeah.
Reply Quote
Don't worry by Blue comments and player whinning about resto(including some of our own class) we will soon have 0 competative and playable specs. Even resto shaman are just a small nerf away from being back at the bottom.

Playing as my arms warrior I already see a huge decrease in not only Shaman survivability but the class population. Many I know have already switched to a mage or a lock. I would rather have more resto shaman runnig around then mage or locks.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Doesn't matter how much you guys cry over the retarded decisions that are made for Shamans; they won't be heard.

The developers believe they know way more about the game and understand how classes should work than the people actually playing the game. JUST LIKE THE GOV'MENT!

YEAH! Politics.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Foundation for the claim? I am curious to hear your reasoning and what can be done to correct said issues that cause Resto to be OP?.

Foundation for the claim? I am curious to hear your reasoning and what can be done to correct said issues that cause Resto to be OP?.

FACT: There were other healers at the Tourney. A Holy Pali and a Disc.

FACT: A fact that you claim to be a fact, that actually isn't true at all, is not a fact.

FACT: The Tourney players qualified in Cata BEFORE any of the talent changes (which now see HPalis and Resto Druids as very strong choices).

FACT: Your reasoning is not only retarded, but inaccurate.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]