476 Mage transferring

90 Worgen Mage
The realm I am on right now is dead, and I will be transferring here within a few days. I will be looking for a guild that raids (somewhere between casually and hardcore), preferably on the weekends or at around 8 PM EST on weekdays.

I've been playing on-and-off since TBC, but I've been on a series of dead servers, so my raid experience is limited to raid healing in Cata on a holy priest and some MSV on my mage. I feel I could go farther if I were part of a proper raiding guild. I am not a brain-dead DPS.

I will also have my priest and an affliction warlock to 90 soon, and they will transfer over as well. If you wish to contact me, my battletag is Hikoboshi#1715, or just post here I suppose.
Edited by Bukama on 12/9/2012 5:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
Added you ;)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Just posted a thread for our guild, sounds like a good fit for you. We raid Fri/Sat 9pm EST. I'll add your battletag.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]