Should I xfer or not??

90 Orc Warrior
I have 2.3k arena exp on my dwarf warrior on another account that I sold to a buddy of mine when I quit right after sesaon 3 ended. I ran war/druid/priest in 3s. I contacted him but he forgot the email and secruity code on the account soooooo I wanted to come back to play in MOP and use the scroll of Resurrection and I only knew the email for my old old old account back in Vanilla. Unfortunately this toon was back from vanilla days so I do not have any achieves. The only thing I do have on this toon are the old ranking titles like Legionnaire etc etc

I'm in a guild right now on my current server with *ex glads* but they are all 12 yr olds with egos and cant seem to get anywhere with them becuase all they do is team hop.... They basically just duel outside Durotar all day long.

With my exp how would I fair if I xfered to Tich?

p.s. old warrior name is Boward ( Dwarf Warrior - Lvl 70 US- Executus and I was in the guild named Nameless) only info on found on him was this
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/84004682
Edited by Broward on 12/7/2012 7:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
no
Reply Quote
95 Undead Mage
12/07/2012 11:51 AMPosted by Randomsmonk
no

you beat me to it
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/07/2012 11:51 AMPosted by Randomsmonk
no
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
by Randomsmonk
no
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]