If You're Not Using Jade Spirit Get It

90 Undead Warlock
This enchant is insane. I didn't expect it to proc so much. 50%-60% uptime is easily done on boss fights.

I don't think Windsong even with the luckiest procs possible could compete with Jade Spirit.

I'm inclined to believe Jade Spirit will be nerfed slightly.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
As soon as I manage to get a weapon that's not a dungeon blue, sure.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
12/07/2012 08:36 AMPosted by Lokthen
As soon as I manage to get a weapon that's not a dungeon blue, sure.

Same here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
If You're Not Using Jade Spirit Get it

Says the enchanter. Testimonial or sales pitch? :p

Either way, like the others, I'll be getting it when I have a weapon worth putting it on.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

I'm inclined to believe Jade Spirit will be nerfed slightly.

In fact I think that procs stack next patch instead of refreshing, so technically it will be even better.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
CFT
Since they fixed the proc, yes it is hands down better than windsong. I agree with everyone else though in saying no sense in putting it on a 463 blue. I managed to get the staff from Lei Shi last night, had Jade Spirit put on it within seconds lol.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I am having terrible luck with loot rolls so i put it on my blue, i don't get the the reason why not but i am an enchanter so maybe y'all have to buy the mats and pay someone to chant it for you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Imma wait till i have a sha-touched
Reply Quote
I got the LFR 2h Sha Touched Staff and upgraded it twice with valor, should I put that enchant on that or keep using my current combo of the LFR Regails Crackling Dagger and Jade Fan?

Iam also 5 sigils away from the Legendary gem or should I hold out and try to get the 1H sword sha touched?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
12/07/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Zentek
Imma wait till i have a sha-touched

Last I checked, that dagger is our bis. Not the sha-touched. Put a 320 mastery gem in that dagger, you don't need the 60 crit socket bonus.
Reply Quote
But once u get the legendary gem + the extra gem slot from the questline that is a TON of int to be passing up no?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
12/07/2012 11:51 AMPosted by Dathomir
But once u get the legendary gem + the extra gem slot from the questline that is a TON of int to be passing up no?

Do you have a link that explains the extra gem slot from a questline? This is news to me. If that's the case, the sha-touched weapons will surpass the dagger. Currently a heroic elite dagger is better than a heroic sha-touched weapon because the mastery+spell power outnumber the intel on the sha-touched.
Reply Quote
Ugh I cant find it, I know its part of the 5.1 quest line, you gotta get 6k valor and then get Revered with the Black Prince and he gives you a upgrade to gem to give it 550 stat of your choice, then a item that works like a belt buckle but its for the sha touched that lets u put any gem into it, or thats what I read...I swear it was on mmochamp
Edited by Dathomir on 12/7/2012 12:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
http://www.wowhead.com/news&tag=legendary

Normal gems. It is looking like the sha-touched might come out on top, not sure yet. Too lazy to do the math,
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
http://www.wowhead.com/news&tag=legendary

Normal gems. It is looking like the sha-touched might come out on top, not sure yet. Too lazy to do the math,

Heroic Tsu'Long weapon (Loshan) is BiS. 550int gem and a prismatic socket FTW.
Edited by Darkith on 12/7/2012 1:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
HiJ
It also helps that heroic Tsulong will die waaaay earlier than heroic elite protectors.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
my blue dagger says NO

now if I could get something better to drop....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Man what's with the hate on blues? I had Jade spirit on my 463 wand back before HoF even came out. Even a 483 RF epic is well worth putting Jade Spirit on
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Yeah the new proc uptime is pretty insane, borderline OP.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
i'm not paying 6k gold for jade spirit on my server. it isn't that good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]