Raiding with Leash Trades?

So I've been Running the Raiding with leashes raids on several characters since 5.1 came out and I've gotten a couple duplicates I'm looking to trade off for ones I don't have yet

I have duplicates of Corefire Imp (MC), Bone Spider (Naxx), and Sulfuron Harbringer (MC) so far and I'm Looking for Mini Mindslayer (AQ), Fungal Abomination (Naxx) , Chrominius (BWL), and Death Talon Whelpguard (BWL)

I have Horde as well as Ally toons on QD so faction is no object to trading if you have one of the ones I want. you can leave a message here or reach me ingame on one of my toons.

Kieli (Alliance) or Reisela (Horde)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I have a spare Mini Mindslayer (2 if the one I put up didn't sell), and a Fungal Abom. Unfortunately I also already have both of what you have.

In case anyone else wanders along wanting to trade pets, I also have spares of Corefire Imp and Harbinger.

I need a Stitched Pup, Viscidus Globule, Anubisath Idol and all three from BWL, Chrominius, Death Talon and Untamed Hatchling.

If you happen to get one of the ones I am in need of I'll be happy to trade. Heck, if you have literally any pet at all I don't have I'll be happy to trade. Maybe more than one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]