Make blood fear take 25% health

90 Undead Warlock
Leave cooldown the same.

Revamp aff/destro/demo damage to make them viable.

Balance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
No amount of nerf will ever be enough.
Stop arguing on their side, no matter how thoughtful you think you are being.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
blood fear is fine as is.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
HiJ
10% health like 6 times in a match is already pretty painful, sir.

I'm not sure how you go about buffing PVP damage without impacting PVE either. Significant buffs to fel flame would make it viable for aff filler in PVE, and the one ability demo doesn't need in PVE is the one that got nerfed for doing too much damage.
Edited by Somewhat on 12/7/2012 2:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
To quote Eoynix..

"AH YES. THERE THERE MY BABIES. DONT WORRY. WE'LL NERF FEAR AGAIN"

Okay that wasn't quite Eyonix but yeah.. that old !@# reference still applies to this day
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
haha
Reply Quote
1 Orc Shaman
Instant CC's aren't a problem if the metagame is tuned with them in mind. Fun? Different story, you could argue either way.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Please delete your warlock.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
warriors, dk's, preist, and shaman's can stop the fear. Those are classes not specs, shaman's can stop it on there whole team, so meaning it's balance don't be stupid.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Shaman
12/07/2012 03:28 PMPosted by Psyops
25% is way too much. It would never be used as it would produce too much pressure for the entire team. I guess this is why 1500 players shouldn't comment on balance.

You got it half right. Address the argument, not the person. The latter is called an ad hominem attack and is irrelevant.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Shaman
12/07/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Psyops

You got it half right. Address the argument, not the person. The latter is called an ad hominem attack and is irrelevant.

An ad hominem attack is not always irrelevant or invalid. This is basic logical argumentation. Would you take medical advice from a fry cook and take his word for it? Of course not.

If his argument was immune to refutation, why not?
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 03:28 PMPosted by Psyops
25% is way too much. It would never be used as it would produce too much pressure for the entire team. I guess this is why 1500 players shouldn't comment on balance.

This right here, elitism at its best.

You know, the majority of the WoW players aren't high rated. It's better to cater to average players than hardcore elitists like you.

While you're at it, post all your 2k achievements for everyone to see. See if people care.
Edited by Pathbert on 12/7/2012 4:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
The OP is just a person who has a warlock as one of the last remaining classes to level. It's nowhere close to a main and the person is attempting to contribute to an unnecessary nerf because he probably got BBQed at some point.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
12/07/2012 04:52 PMPosted by Screwface
The OP is just a person who has a warlock as one of the last remaining classes to level. It's nowhere close to a main and the person is attempting to contribute to an unnecessary nerf because he probably got BBQed at some point
No, think it is just OP not having ANY 2v2 or 3v3 experience
Edited by Medgitwar on 12/7/2012 4:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Do people even realize the crap they defend sometimes?

We pay 10% MAX HP for a CC that can be broken almost instantly. On a different target? How about taking a look on other classes that can CC pretty well too and not get punished by sacrificing their own HP, which brings them close to death, huh?

25% Hp... sigh...

It's hard enough to deal with HP costs when they put a cd to balance, like any other CC is balanced. We would expect to have "OP effects" considering we pay HP. But what happens in the end is: we pay important stuff for the sake of flavor, but are balanced like all other CC's.

If Blizz is going to nerf, then they should do it through the cooldown, removing the HP cost, turning Bloody Fear into horror effect and/or enabling the use of the common casted Fear.

12/07/2012 04:52 PMPosted by Screwface
The OP is just a person who has a warlock as one of the last remaining classes to level. It's nowhere close to a main and the person is attempting to contribute to an unnecessary nerf because he probably got BBQed at some point.

Yep.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
#remove blood fear... most retarded ability to give warlocks since soul swap. Anyone else rather have coil in place of where blood fear is on the talent tree? I know I would! Also, as for affliction abilities like blood fear are a really bad design considering they removed our passive healing.
Edited by Anenome on 12/7/2012 5:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
"AH YES. THERE THERE MY BABIES. DONT WORRY. WE'LL NERF FEAR AGAIN"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejac6t2TFcs&t=2m
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]