Make blood fear take 25% health

90 Human Warlock
I love me too.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Blood Fear should be removed, it's a good thing that it's on the list to be looked at. How can people actually think it's a good idea to have an instant cast 8 second CC with a 10 second cooldown? 10% HP is almost nothing when people are being bursted for much larger chunks. I would suspect those that disagree have very minimal PvP experience.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
12/07/2012 03:26 PMPosted by Valdessa
Please delete your warlock.

12/07/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Dochaelian
blood fear is fine as is.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejac6t2TFcs&t=2m

WINNER
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
WTF 25% I will only be able to peel off my teammates 4 times before I die? If you want to nerf it, I say just reduce the range by like 10 yards.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warlock
25% would render the talent useless. It would never be taken. If you feel the need to suggest any other things please click the 'Log Out' link and spare us.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
12/07/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Conradical
Blood Fear should be removed, it's a good thing that it's on the list to be looked at. How can people actually think it's a good idea to have an instant cast 8 second CC with a 10 second cooldown? 10% HP is almost nothing when people are being bursted for much larger chunks. I would suspect those that disagree have very minimal PvP experience.

I would be cool with Blood Fear getting tossed out if:

Mortal Coil became baseline for all locks on a 1 min CD
a new AoE CC replaced MC in that tier of talents
a new health for something talent replaced blood fear

maybe ill make a thread about it after I have thought it over
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
12/07/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Conradical

That's only for the first fear unless DR has changed a lot for CC(in that case correct me) and you give up the ability to swap fear to another target if focus changes. Honestly though i think the order of balance needs to first be applied to warriors/mages bursts, healers once other burst is fixed, and then the cluster !@#$ that CC has become.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
what is the problem with blood fear?

You cant just trinket it?

I never had problems when facing warlocks with this skill
Reply Quote
Guys, if you're a sub 1500 player, please don't even comment as it serves no value, according to Psyops at least.

12/07/2012 10:19 PMPosted by Psyops
You know, the majority of the WoW players aren't high rated. It's better to cater to average players than hardcore elitists like you.

Rofl, what? I'm not an elitist at all, never mind a hardcore elitist. All I'm saying is that a sub 1500 player shouldn't be expected to be taken seriously when commenting on balance.
Reply Quote
Oh wait, that's pretty much all of you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
my goodness...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Someones very upset.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Funny thing is...I think blood fear should be nerfed too. Though going from 10% to 25% would be crazy. Why can't blizz adjust things by 5% increments? I say go to 15% and see how it goes. If it's too much, drop it down to 12-13% or so and see then.

That's how you balance things...not by doing crazy jumps from 10 to 25...that's simply ridiculous.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
12/07/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Emokotojar
25% is way too much. It would never be used as it would produce too much pressure for the entire team. I guess this is why 1500 players shouldn't comment on balance.

You got it half right. Address the argument, not the person. The latter is called an ad hominem attack and is irrelevant.

A challenge to his qualifications isn't irrelevant.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]