Upgrade conq. wep or upgrade dreadful first?

90 Orc Warlock
So I've hoarded up my conquest points thus far and next week I will be able to get my weapon. Since I will have extra conquest once i buy my weapon, would it be more beneficial to upgrade the weapon as soon as I get it, or go ahead and upgrade another piece like my head? (obv. if i upgrade wep then i'll get the dreadful head) I know for melee, wep would prob be most important but I wasnt sure if it was the same for casters. Sorry if this has been asked 1000 times, I tried to find an answer.
Edited by Ordir on 12/7/2012 5:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
Upgrade your weapon and any Malevolent gear you already have. Only buy new Malevolent once all your current pieces are upgraded.

Go kill the Sha every week and use a gold coin for 2 shots at free Malevolent PvP gear. Then upgrade those with your weekly conquest points. Rinse and repeat.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)