5.1 Death Knight Blood Tanking PvP NERFED

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
HERO TO ZERO blood pvp was great till the Nerf on the Death Strike I stop playing my main character i loved pvping in blood i could last a long time and do strategic planing while fighting and it was a fair advantage cause i couldn't hit hard enough to crit someone down like a mage or rouge or hunter could i could stand and fight and stay alive for a good amount of time enough to cause distractions or even keep people off the flag now we got a huge healing nerf ad i get two shoted by a druid and beat by a holy pally i mean come on really this is one of many changes they keep making and shouldn't we get use to playing a certain way and the people that have jobs and just concentrate on one toon are having a very hard time there is a tip that says play in moderation well you have to constantly play if you want to have fun playing wow cause when they nerf stuff they shouldn't like the ability to heal with a death knight to help the healer in pvp so you can tank like a real hero class should be it turns people away from spending time and money to play when you rely on what that class spec is going to provide for you and the group
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
12/08/2012 10:36 AMPosted by Atradies
and it was a fair advantage

thats as far as i got nothing to see here folks just another bad dk
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
and it was a fair advantage

thats as far as i got nothing to see here folks just another bad dk

seriously blood dks were doing solo 2s to 1800 plus there was a competition on aj to see who could get to 2k first yeahhhhh it was balanced rofls. Btw might help just a bit to get pvp gear but who knows
Edited by Rainbowdash on 12/8/2012 10:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Good. Almost everyone hates blood DK's in pvp.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Just another bad dk playing a non skill spec.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
12/15/2012 10:01 AMPosted by Judgementt
Just another bad dk playing a non skill spec.

Yep like the Bubble queens called Paladins are a huge skill required class.

Bubble, bubble, heal, heal, bubble bubble...is it over yet?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
12/15/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Ulbelk
Bubble, bubble, heal, heal, bubble bubble

This is the equivalent of me saying

Deterrence, Deterrence, Deterrence, pet damage, Deterrence, Deterrence, more pet damage, Deterrence, trap, Deterrence...is it over yet?

Translation: learn mechanics.
Edited by Merrcy on 12/15/2012 12:41 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]