Bombs away.... feat TCT

90 Tauren Druid
http://www.gamefront.com/files/22724861/SEEYAA.wmv

Please support good quality videos by DOWNLOADING not streaming.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
The last 15 seconds of your life are the most exciting!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dear Uhew,

I am writing you from the depths of a university computer lab. As you have probably noticed I have already had to delete one post and then go back and edit this one. This is due to the fact that at the moment, it is nearing 1 am my time and the only lab open is filled with bloody macintosh computers. Using this abomination of a contraption is both foreign and grotesque to me. Therefore, it is causing me to accidentally submit my posts when I did not intend to. I digress...
I have barely slept this weekend in anticipation of finals and other work I have due. I chose to spend tonight at school to be more productive. I awarded myself a short break to refresh my brain from working on a paper and this video of our earlier shenanigans was much needed. Thank you for posting.

Your Friend,
Klarity <3
Edited by Klarity on 12/8/2012 10:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
^ Still posting on lvl 1's are we.

So sad.

Edit: Hi Klarity,.. GL this week :)
Edited by Uhew on 12/9/2012 6:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
download doesnt work
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]