Good Bye Staghelm

90 Night Elf Druid
Hello folks. Just wanted to say goodbye to the folks that I played this entertaining little game with for the last couple of years. I will be transferring servers to Turalyon in hopes of finding some more options for progressing through content on a raiding casual basis. It has been just as fun as it has been frustrating. From trying to successfully run a raiding guild to dealing with let's just say "unique" personalities. In the end I guess I wouldn't have it any other way. I'd like to say thank you to a few folks.

First to all, my Rest In Pieces family especially the ones who had been around since our Armageddon days. It has been an honor and Pleasure having served as your GL. I will always fondly remember our trials and our triumphs throughout 3 expansions. I wish you all nothing but the best and trust that I leave you in Good hands, as I am sure Ali will do a great Job. I will miss all of you.

Crifo and The After Party . Thank you for helping up get past PP in ICC, passing that roadblock helped us realize our potential and gain confidence to drive forward with raiding. Your patience and willingness to help was one of the main reasons I choose to remain when here upon first arrival.

Wendee and Uncommon Valor. Thank you soo much for the help in DS and more importantly your friendship and comraderie as a fellow GL. It was always nice to speak to comeone who dealt with similar issues and always seemed to provide helpful advice and guidance. I'll forever be thankful.

Jitaro and Forever Knights. Thanks for allowing me into you Heroic Mode guild runs. The experience was fun as always with you folks and allowed me to better be able to lead RIP through HM DS. You guys are a great group of folks and keep up the great work.

To all those that I have PUG'ed with in the past as my Utryudie, Norezzforyou, Yotesano or Squishyyou I thank you all for having given me the chance to kill sometime and mobs with you guys and hope that you enjoyed the experience as much as I did. I cannot thank everyone enough for the good times and fail to remember many who deserve mention here and for that I apologize.

Lastly to all of those former Guildies that chose to leave the guild for whatever the reason but mainly to differences with decisions I made. It is very easy to try to judge what a leader does and criticize however at the end of the day in all of the decisions I made I did my best to do what was in the best interest of the guild as a "Raiding Guild". Sometimes decisions may have seemed cruel or inconsiderate but Raid Bosses are not exactly Barney the purple dinosaur either. I am sorry that things did not work out. That being said Good Bye Staghelm I'll miss you.

Sincerely,

Vac/Norezz/Utry/Panbulance/Smashpunies.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Take me with you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Cya later Vac, Take care bro and have a Merry Christmas!
Edited by Fritos on 12/10/2012 5:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thanks Vac! You will be truly missed especially by me....You were always there to help and coach and explain even if it took a few times for me to absorb it :-). Over the last two years I have grown to love my character and healing. I have found my nitch thanks to your help and the guilds.

I will always remember our Heroic DS days....it was our time to shine I was sooo thrilled that as a guild we were able to get to Heroic content! I know filling your shoes will be difficult but I am up for the challenge.

Good luck with your new server and any guild which you join or create will be lucky to have you!

Sincerely,

Alieahsa <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hey man, read the post, appreciate the shoutout - glad you saw the light and realized Staghelm is a dead server, I cry to this day leaving myself, but the players that were around during Vanilla, BC, WotLK and even Cata are basically gone/transferred as well - hope you find a good spot for raiding, although, let's be honest, LFR killed the game when they implemented all the content to every player, players that don't deserve/can't properly understand raiding mechanics to see end game content - and yet they are awarded... that's what did this game in.

I'm glad to see your still pushing, hope !@#$ works out for you. It was a pleasure playing with you and your group back in the day (sound so old when we say it... "back in the day, when 10k dps was GOOD dps... and not %^-*... yet we still see 10k on meters in LFR...)... good lord.

Peace man - Crifo, TaP co-GM
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]