Story Forum Community Lounge 46

90 Blood Elf Mage
Link to the last Lounge: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7273268590?page=1

No hating, flaming, violence, or talk of religion/politics unless we all feel like it.
And hands off my couch.

Have fun.

P.S. Didn't mean to cheat this time..
Edited by Lorelaî on 12/9/2012 3:06 PM PST
2 Gnome Warrior
I hate Step Brothers, the movie I mean.
90 Undead Hunter
I just redownloaded reign of chaos on my computer

God I love that game
2 Gnome Warrior
I hate Death Knights.
90 Blood Elf Mage
12/09/2012 03:22 PMPosted by Haaely
I hate Death Knights.

I might level one while my cousin levels his druid.
2 Gnome Warrior
12/09/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Lorelaî
I hate Death Knights.

There such a god class.

Idc what anyone says you find a Death Knight that can spec and gear right and you have an unstosppable killing machine.

I hate them with a burning passion.
90 Undead Death Knight
Req

There such a god class.

Idc what anyone says you find a Death Knight that can spec and gear right and you have an unstosppable killing machine.

Yeah thanks a lot Haely. Also we were made to be unstoppable killing machines I mean that's the exact reason for why the Lich King raised us from the grave. I mean we're warriors combined with the powers of death. You can't really expect us to be the opposite but still be imbued with Death, I mean otherwise you'd be killing us all the time.
Edited by Vynathlon on 12/9/2012 3:49 PM PST
2 Gnome Warrior

There such a god class.

Yeah thanks a lot Haely. Also we were made to be unstoppable killing machines I mean that's the exact reason for why the Lich King raised us from the grave. I mean we're warriors combined with the powers of death. You can't really expect us to be the opposite but still be imbued with Death, I mean otherwise you'd be killing us all the time.

Your cool.
90 Undead Death Knight
Req

Your cool.
Well of course I'm cool, all death knights are cool. We have a spec completely devoted to it.
2 Gnome Warrior
I think my computer about to blow up.

You know that Metallic smell? Its coming from my computer now.
2 Gnome Warrior
Haely, your grammar sucks.

And why don't you post on your cool chars, eh?

What is wrong with my grammar in that last post?

Your class sucks.

I can either post on this character, Akatasha my Shaman or Helenai my Hunter.

This is my Recruit a Friend Account there only 3 characters.

So please inform me which one would be cooler?
Edited by Haaely on 12/9/2012 4:34 PM PST
2 Gnome Warrior
12/09/2012 04:56 PMPosted by Rufyn
There such a god class.

Your cool.

I think my computer about to blow up.

And the og Haely of course.

I'm going to go eat something to take out my rage on my body and not on this forum.

I'll see you later.
2 Gnome Warrior
I'm bored.
2 Gnome Warrior
Lol Thriller CD, haven't seen one of those for awhile.

I'd take the Bing Crosby CD, he's always been a favorite of mine.
Edited by Haaely on 12/9/2012 7:07 PM PST
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
Yeah Haely I had the joys of doing a powerpoint on John Steinbeck. Yeah I don't know who he is either. Didn't you say that you were "going to go eat something to take out my rage on my body and not on this forum."? How did that go? Why are you back here again?
2 Gnome Warrior
12/09/2012 07:18 PMPosted by Vynathlon
Yeah Haely I had the joys of doing a powerpoint on John Steinbeck. Yeah I don't know who he is either. Didn't you say that you were "going to go eat something to take out my rage on my body and not on this forum."? How did that go? Why are you back here again?

That was 2 hours ago.

The issue has been mostly resolved.

Never said I wasn't coming back just closed computer before anything else happened.

Also the only reason I know of John Steinbeck is because of the Novella Of Mice and Men. Was a book we read in one of my English classes while back, pretty good.
Edited by Haaely on 12/9/2012 7:28 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]