PLEASE help finding Northern Cloth Scavaging

95 Night Elf Rogue
I can not find this at the trainer in Dalaran. I do not have it listed in my passive skills. I am level 76 and tailoring is at 375. Any ideas?

Thanks
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
^
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
During my abortive attempt to level tailoring, I got it from the trainer at the inn in Valiance Keep.

Unless it was Valgarde. I can't really remember.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
I'd check the tailoring trainers in either of the two starting areas. It has been a while since I did the quest, but I think the trainer in Dalaran didn't used to offer it. Of course back in the day you couldn't get to Dalaran on your own until level 74 so you kind of happened upon it as you leveled through the zones.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Just checked both those spots and neither one offers it :/
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Can anyone verify they still have the passive skill on a character in-game? Maybe they removed it from the game?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
During my abortive attempt to level tailoring, I got it from the trainer at the inn in Valiance Keep.

Unless it was Valgarde. I can't really remember.
I think both have it.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
okay than any idea on the prereq i must be missing? Neither have it for me and this character is lvl 76 with 405 tailoring now
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
12/08/2012 07:13 AMPosted by Ramox
Can anyone verify they still have the passive skill on a character in-game? Maybe they removed it from the game?

I do, on this toon right here. It's still in-game. I got it from a random drop. No idea how to get it now (random, vendor, quest, whatever).
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
http://www.wowhead.com/item=43876

or A Guide to Northern Cloth Scavenging
Edited by Wonhunglo on 12/8/2012 9:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
It was originally presented as a quest.

I believe the original quests are still in place.

Check these: http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=cloth+scavenging#quests

For the Alliance: Benjamin Clegg in the Howling Fjord and Darin Goodstitch in the Borean Tundra.

For the Horde: Alexandra McQueen in the Howling Fjord and Raenah in the Borean Tundra.

Apparently, it also is available as a drop in Northrend now (as per Wonhunglo's post above).
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
They must have changed it with the last patch if you aren't finding it at the trainer in your starting area. I just releveled my lock in tailoring about a month ago and got it from the trainer in Vengeance Landing just like my mage originally did during Wrath.
Reply Quote
92 Draenei Priest
On my tailor during 4.3, I learned it from the Manual, which was a random drop----in a dungeon, if I remember right. No trainers offered it.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
I know this character has it. I found it under the Profession tab of the spellbook next to my tailoring, not under passive effects,. Look there?

I seem to remember the trainer at the Warsong Offensive just giving it to me upon arrival in northrend.
Edited by Keiren on 12/12/2012 3:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
I think all trainers in the game were set to offer the exact same list, going to a specific one won't help.

I know I learned it from the book a few weeks ago, that definitely still exists as a random drop.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
My wife got it as a random drop in the nexus last night.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]