NINJA Warning - HELLZSPARTAN

6 Night Elf Druid
Hellz ninja'ed an item during a mostly guild run. The guild named: LICENSE TO KILL supported him for this.

If you want a no integrity guild that encourages ninja'ing items, please join them. If not, avoid at all costs.

Even after explaining how a mage doesn't need spirit, he insisted on keeping the cloak that dropped.

No regard for others, no maturity, pure selfishness.

AVOID THIS GUILD AT ALL COSTS ! ! ! ! ! !
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thanks for the warning.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
QQ much. Btw that Cloak is so warm right now lol!

Btw hey Souly! Been awhile!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
It's from a heroic, not really worth getting your panties in a bunch.

Hellzspartan looks to be an awful player who doesn't understand his class or really what to do in this game, despite the ridiculous amount of hand holding that Blizzard does at this point. Take solace in the knowledge that getting that cloak from Stormstout Brewery will probably be the highlight of his mediocre experience in this expansion.

Still though, simmer down...it's a 463.
Edited by Dakken on 12/10/2012 12:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Agreed. There is no such thing as a 'ninja' in a LFD heroic. Blizzard put the need/greed system in place because he can still use the piece, it's not like he is equipped a +str cloak. Having spirit on it doesn't 100% entitle the healer to the piece, nor does having +hit exclude a healer. Yes, mages have no use for spirit (especially that on use ability on the cloak?), but the primary stats and the rest of the secondary stats are useful to him, he can easily reforge the spirit into haste/hit/crit. He hasn't reforged, and he has the wrong contender gear on, so yes, he doesn't know his class at all, and by his response in the thread earlier, he is also a jackass, but not a ninja. Did you explain how you were running the dungeon over and over waiting exclusively for that drop and very politely asked for the piece and offered some gold in return? Yeah, I didn't think so.

And show a little backbone, you are tattling on a LFD experience on another realm forum by posting on your alt??
Edited by Avoria on 12/10/2012 5:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey Hellzspartan, it has been a while lol. Judging by his gear it obvious that he doesn't play that character often, and a 463 cloak with spirit > a 420.

Dakken, just take a deep breath and relax. Everything is going to be OKAY.
Reply Quote
6 Night Elf Druid
The point is that he didn't need it. I DID explain that I needed it to replace a green and that I had been farming it. The reply was "Ain't gonna happen."

I guess the overall point is that when it is you and he does it for your LOOTZSPRCOOLEPEEN epic item, you will be pissed. You have been warned.

Additionally, the fact that his guild could care less shows a lack of leadership and integrity. Others interested in joining this guild should be aware that THIS is the type of people in it.

Not cryin, not even pissed anymore. More pissed at the lack of humanity that some of the players in this game are showing more and more.

Just puttin out a warning for you guys on Tanaris. Take it or leave it. Now you are aware of how this person is as well as the type of guild that LICENSE TO KILL is.

Ya'll have a good one.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
You're pathetic. I could careless what you were farming. I was getting my ilvl up. And even if a strength trinket dropped and for some strange reason I could need, I would do it all over again. You could make aware the community of warcraft that i "ninja'd" your precious low ilvl cloak and It wouldn't even phase me. As for the guild im currently in all they do is questing so I dont think your hurting there non-existent reputation. I'm not hard core in wow, I play with family and friends and as long as I still get <3 from Stout my life will forever be complete!

Love
SexyRayRay
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Rofl
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Dakken, just take a deep breath and relax. Everything is going to be OKAY.

lolwut?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
lolwut?

Woah woah woah woah.

You're relaxing way too tranquilly there man.

You're pathetic

Irony

I could careless what you were farming

You should probably proceed to care less then, since the only thing you actually said there is that you do care.
Edited by Slashlove on 12/11/2012 7:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
Have the forums really devolved to the point where some random child is throwing a five alarm temper tantrum over a heroic dungeon item?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]