WTB Rogue: Heavy Junkbox farmer.

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I am seeking someone horde side to farm me up some Heavy Junkbox, Ill take them in any quantity, but if you're willing to farm me up a lot of them, im willing to go up on price, individual price is 20g per junkbox. I need A LOT (about 1200) of them, so there is a good bit of money to be made here. If you're interested, mail me in game.

If you're willing to farm up over a thousand, ill throw in a free! Swift Lovebird (use it/sell it because its ugly, whatever :P)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've got a friend who'd be willing to do it, but 20g/per is what I paid in Wotlk when I started farming that particular rep.

She'd be willing to farm all of them for you in a relatively short period of time, but you'll have to come up on the price/per (like you said), or offer some other incentive.

Have a nice day. ^^
Edited by Clark on 12/9/2012 10:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Have your friend send me a mail, im just basing price off of what i see others asking on other realms, i realize my pool to draw from will be very limited here, lol. Muradin, everything costs more, and sells for less. I would most definitely be willing to come up on price if they were willing to farm the whole lot or close to it (and, for the record if they were to actually want the lovebird... for some reason, that part is serious, hell i could throw in 2).

As for added incentive beyond money... i don't know what i could offer, my personal gbank has several tabs full of battle pets (some rare, some holiday), and i have a few other rare things hidden away in there slowly gaining value, just ask them to message me, we'll work something out.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Alright, can-do.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]