Question about disc priest and monks

90 Pandaren Monk
Why are disc priest getting more buffs? they are already top heals now that monks got nerfs?Im only asking a question not trying to start anything.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
They're currently slated for pvp only buffs. not more pve buffs. the majority of the disc priest community actually would be glad to see a nerf to pve disc if we could become pvp viable.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Ah ok I was thinking that.Lol got a bit scared of how more OP they would have become pve
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Oh no. We're all expecting and slightly welcoming the nerf bat. As long as it's not a nerf truck.

But blizz is going to (supposedly) buff pvp priests and monks in the next patch.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bah! Speak for yourself. I myself would like to single heal a heroic boss fight or 2 like Pallys and Druids were able to do in DS. And don't forget how Druids owned firelands. And it only took blizzard a few months to get around to tuning monks so I'd like to enjoy my powa, thank you very much!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/09/2012 08:21 AMPosted by Gandhisfist
Bah! Speak for yourself. I myself would like to single heal a heroic boss fight or 2 like Pallys and Druids were able to do in DS. And don't forget how Druids owned firelands. And it only took blizzard a few months to get around to tuning monks so I'd like to enjoy my powa, thank you very much!

POWA!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Man, you two are tempting me to quote that fruitcake bishop now...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/09/2012 10:10 AMPosted by Tiriél
Man, you two are tempting me to quote that fruitcake bishop now...

Every single HoT i ran was accompanied with a POWA!!! in party chat as soon as we zoned in.

AND if a dps asked for their meters linked, i'd simply say POWA is all that matters, not dps. I'm a troll.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
You could solo heal heroics in dragon soul as disc too.

Also:

12/09/2012 08:25 AMPosted by Keirisonis
POWA!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I solo healed heroic ultraxion. It was fun as hell. Was sad that i did just under the amount of healing needed to rank.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
12/09/2012 10:10 AMPosted by Tiriél
fruitcake bishop

/random mental image of the Pope with a halo made of fruitcake...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/09/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Vhalan
/random mental image of the Pope with a halo made of fruitcake...

CANNOT UNSEE. LOL'ING SO HARD
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
It's too bad people don't do some reading before they make ridiculous posts like this. It's quite evident that all buffs for disc were PVP.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/09/2012 11:12 AMPosted by Kityera
It's too bad people don't do some reading before they make ridiculous posts like this. It's quite evident that all buffs for disc were PVP.

At least the OP wasn't a douche about it. He asked if it were really what he thought it was.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
disc sux in pvp
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/09/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Amabella
You could solo heal heroics in dragon soul as disc too.

My guild's not even all that cutting-edge and I solo-healed the crap outta H Ultraxion on my Disc priest.

It was probably during the 20% or even 25% nerf that we bothered giving it a go, but that's only because we knew it was a "rofl AA/A faceroll kk thx for coming out" SURE THING at that point.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
0% solo heal Ultraxion Master race reporting in.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
Just on a kind of unrelated side note, I think it's interesting that back in Wrath when a Disc Priest could literally blanket shield the entire raid and do double the effective healing of the next healer with ease, no one seemed to care because most in-game meters didn't show absorbs. In fact, a lot of Disc Priests complained that they were getting told off or even kicked from raids because Recount would only show their healing done by Penance etc. If you wanted to see absorbs, you'd have to look on World of Logs or download something extra that the majority of people didn't have.

Yet now that meters show absorbs, suddenly everyone notices.

By the way,
POWA!

Calm down folks, how Benedictus says it is how the word is pronounced, you crazy Americans just pronounce it as POWRR.
Reply Quote
45 Night Elf Druid
I hope disc priests don't get nerfed too soon. Finally got mine to 90 and wanna try to get some raids under my belt so I can feel the power of the OPness.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]