90 Dwarf Warrior
still bugged
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Add me to the list.

It's terrible. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
same problem, phased since monday, sad i can't spend my harmonys.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Am bugged also
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
We're aware of this issue and are actively working on a fix. Thanks for the reports!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Sure you are aware but also want to chime in that horde has same issue
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Just to let you know its not only alliance its horde too.

I am stuck in the Shrine of the Two Moons phase for like 5 days, I called a GM talked to him he tried to fix it by logging in my character but it just reverted to being stuck in the sha grunt phase when I got back on, he said QA was working on it. Possibly something to do with accepting, dungeon, LFR, BG queue while on the quest does something with it. Don't accept stuff with queues when doing Dominance Offensive quests I guess.

Gets lonely in here only people I see are passerbys doing the quest. I tell them I been stuck in here for 5 days but they usually don't say anything lol
Edited by Feliciayumi on 12/12/2012 3:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
bugged as horde
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
been phased out for a couple days also. very annoying. please remedy soon.. =)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Any update on a fix for this? Being trapped in a Shrine with a bunch of Sha grunts sure is annoying.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
It would be nice to get an update for this, having all of my spirits of harmony and no way to spend them kinda sucks, plus I would like to be able to make my flasks without having to pay out the butt for my golden lotus's.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
12/12/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Sapperwix
We're aware of this issue and are actively working on a fix. Thanks for the reports!

thank you for acknowleding the issue. I eagerly await its resolution
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
halp
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I too am having the same issue here on Arygos. Wish I knew what the problem was I have listened to them do their whole shpeel and everything. Although it is kinda cool to see King Varian Wrynn up in Pandaria all the time.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
12/12/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Sapperwix

Do we have any update on a fix for this or a time frame that we can expect a fix? Having your character locked out of accessing important NPCs and vendors in the main city hub for 48+ hours is pretty unacceptable in terms of turnaround time.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Add me to the list also. Finished the quest line on two toons. One's stuck in the instance, completely phased out, the other completed without issue.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
My ticket got answered, and my city is fixed YAY!

*Happy dances*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
My ticket got answered, and my city is fixed YAY!

*Happy dances*

That's weird the GM try to fix my character and well it didn't get fixed. Still stuck in the phase with the grunts. And I finished the whole quest line today too.

Can a GM fix the phasing issue now? should reopen or submit a new ticket? Being stuck in the bugged shrine phase is really detrimental to the gameplay, can't use the harmony vendor, or the item upgrade vendor.
Edited by Feliciayumi on 12/13/2012 11:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
The odd thing with my problem is that the alliance city is fine for me but the horde city remained phased and I am unable to go PvP with my pals.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]