Phased: Heart of the Alliance

100 Human Warrior
well, I guess ill put in an ingame ticket and see if they can assist. both my warrior and dk are stuck atm and as much as I enjoy the peace and quiet of my own private shrine of the seven stars, it would be nice to trade in some spirits of harmony ;D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Two of my three 90s are also in this situation. "Actively working on a fix" is all well and good, but meanwhile, we're all still stuck without the full benefits of the Shrine (missing vendors, etc). Is there a timeframe on getting this bug taken care of, yet?
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
My character Gnometanks on Thunderhorn is stuck in the phase also, I accepted a LFR que just after turning in the quest. Apparently if you do not wait for the Lore and then follow an npc back through the city to the outside terrace (I watched someone else complete the quest and followed them until the disappeared or "unphased") you character gets permanently stuck in the quest phased city.
They really need to stop the extra lore scenes after quest turn-ins make it part of the quest and once you are done with the scene or lore then have the turn-in available or better yet if your going to incode a follow on requirement make sure its a cut-scene we can escape out of or require to watch since most of us Assume once you turn in a quest and don't receive a follow-on quest its safe to leave.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
^^^ update I posted this before logging into the game. Last night it was still phased but I just went to 7 stars and its back to normal. No notes from gm or anything to explain the "fix" but I'll accept it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Looks like this has been fixed my stuck characters are no longer stuck.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
This has been fixed for me as well. Many thanks.
Edited by Tuscany on 12/14/2012 9:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Fixed for me too.
Reply Quote
97 Blood Elf Priest
I am actually having this problem now at shrine of two moons, I reported it but was told to reload ui and update my addons, which did not help. It's been going on for about a month, any advice? :/
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Having this issue at Shrine of Seven Stars... Have they still not fixed this?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)