FC question!

90 Orc Warrior
Hey FC's,

Are you guys buying all your malevolent gear first, or are you upgrading your sword and board as soon as possible?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
PVP power and resil don't care what piece they come from. It doesn't really matter if you are a flag carrier or not, you want to upgrade the pieces that give you the most of those stats quickest.
Reply Quote
Agree with the above. In my case the biggest boost came from upgrading the big 3 pieces: helm, chest, legs. Sadly our pvp shield is underbudgeted for some reason and is missing a good chunk of pvp stats compared to other mh+oh combos.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Once you get that Resilience up to close to 60% I'd say socket stamina as much as possible. D stance is gonna take away another 25%. Physical based damage might not even tickle you at that point. Not to mention your free thunderclaps reducing damage even further and shield barriers+ spell reflects. If you die with less than ten stacks at that point you really ought to consider not tanking a 40 man group alone....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Socketing resil is still more EH in PVP than stam.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
that^
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
After I buy my malevolent chest, though I should have last week but didn't do any rbgs, I'm buying that then upgrading armor first since they give the most resil and stamina.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]