What weap for ret pvp is better?

90 Tauren Paladin
question is should i stick with my current weapon, which is higher dps and higher item level, or should i get the conquest weapon, lower dps, lower item level, more pvp power?

aslo if i do get the conquest weapon should i spend my next conquest points on gear or on upgrading the weap?

thanks in advance for the help :)
Reply Quote
78 Blood Elf Monk
Can't the conquest weapons be upgraded to have like, massive pvp power?

Honestly, just grab a small warrior and use them as a weapon. Then ret might be effective.
Reply Quote
8 Dwarf Warrior
12/07/2012 09:41 AMPosted by Kalaeryn
Honestly, just grab a small warrior and use them as a weapon. Then ret might be effective.

You called?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I say keep PvP weapon. PvP power would compensate for inferiority in other stats and additional res is never bad. And I'm pretty sure you can upgrade it with conquest points anyway..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
grab the pvp weapon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Weapon, buy pieces then upgrade weapon.
Reply Quote
40 Human Paladin
keep your current weapon it does loads more dmg than the pvp weaps
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
well got the pvp weap took my pvp power from 26% to 44% that was a sweep upgrade, although im still wondering what should i get with my next bath of conquest points?

wouldnt it be best to upgrade the weap? or shoul di just aim for whatever gives the most pvp power? upgrade the piece with the best combo of stats or what?

should i get the epic trinkets or armor first?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]