For a "slippery" class

90 Night Elf Rogue
I feel like a lot of times we are the most easily controlled class....
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I feel pretty slippery when I lube myself up before the warrior/mage team opens up on me
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
12/07/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Sinzx
I feel pretty slippery when I lube myself up before the warrior/mage team opens up on me

Wrong answer, Fail is gonna share a secret on being slippery with !@#$% ^-* comps like that. Hit the leave arena button when u see them. Slippery at its finest.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
12/07/2012 06:44 PMPosted by Failrogue
Wrong answer, Fail is gonna share a secret on being slippery with !@#$% ^-* comps like that. Hit the leave arena button when u see them. Slippery at its finest.

Rofl I'll definitely give that a shot :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Well, we sure slip into 0% health pretty well.
Reply Quote
Slipperiest class is Druids, hands down. Then Monks. Then Mages. Then Warriors (WTF). Then Priests. Then Warlocks. Then Paladins. Then Rogues. Then Shamans. Then Hunters. Then Death Knights.

And I may have underrated Shamans and Hunters.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
hunters can be slippery
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Warrior
Hunters are very slippery, they have deterrence, disengage and stealth
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I tend to spend most of my BGs rooted in place while i get beaten to death. Wait, scratch that, I spend most of my time watching the rez timer count down from 30.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I think monks are the most slippery. Chasing after a healer monk twirling around from one place to the next is a PIA. Not even mages can blink twice in a row. If I can shadow step twice in a row, then no problem. Twirl all you want bit...
Edited by Cutyerballz on 12/8/2012 11:44 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]