Unbalanced PvP in WoW

90 Human Death Knight
RAW
The developers have taken little care and seriousness in our struggle to balancing PvP in World of Warcraft for the community. I believe that employees of Blizzard should provide more support and also care for the subscribers of World of Warcraft. I feel and I’m am positive that many others will agree with me, but the current state of Blizzard's employees giving any thought about the input of the community is little to none and should be corrected. Many subscribers of World of Warcraft have quit or took a break from this game because of an unbalanced PvP system which creates great distress and anger in players. I can relate to this becuase one month after the release Mist of Pandaria I have been playing a few hours a week at the maximum as the result of the current unbalanced Player vs. Player situation. I play mainly every class and I can see the difference in each class, this need to be handled accordingly and also as soon as possible. Please Listen and view the thoughts and ideas of players of World of Warcraft. I hope a Blizzard official can perceive my message in a hope to mend the conflicts of unbalanced PvP to evolve World of Warcraft into a more player friendly enviorment.

Community - Click this link to take Reinhart's survey and help produce a better game. http://freeonlinesurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=aeeekyrcsdlvgut163219&refer=www%2Eyoutube%2Ecom

Blizzard Employees - Follow and take into consideration the results of this survey. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvkhXVr9cr4 - Reinhart's latest video.

Thank all of you for taking the time to read this post and share it to all of your friends!
Edited by Areiz on 12/8/2012 9:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Would very much agree. We need to see more commentary about the state of PvP. Everyone knows it's broken. Blizzard is the entity that broke it. Breaking their own game through trying to allow all classes to do everything, and thus creating disgusting imbalances. Warlocks, Warriors and Mages are extremely overpowered with their ability kits. They either do too much damage for the control they have, or they have too much mobility for the amount of damage they do, or too much control for the amount of mobility they have. In some cases, it's a mixture of all (Warlocks/Mages). Warriors mainly need a mobility/control nerf.

Many classes are also in an underwhelming state, or at least specs within those classes. Paladins are great...if you're Holy. Retribution Paladins, for example, are working with a kit that gives them massively glaring weaknesses (Survivability outside of Bubble is ZERO with healing nerfs). The same is true for Enhancement Shamans, Windwalker Monks and Moonkin Druids and Rogues (as a whole).

Would really love to see acknowledgement from the "Blues" that they are doing more than "watching the situation". We've all watched it. It's spiraled out of control. Time for actual commentary on the subject.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Rogue
I only play a rogue so my views are strictly from what I have seen as a rogue,

I went against a warrior recently who seemed to be able to break all my stuns which is one of the rogues main things.

No big deal really I still managed to get him down a good deal past half health while still staying a tad above.

Something took place which still troubles me, this warrior started healing and my Heal over time move recuperate was ticking but this warrior was healing way faster, and widdled me from a sure win to a loss.

This is one example and there are many more I could say but my point right now is this,
There are some major imbalances.

Its as if every class now has a heal ability which I was fine as a rogue without being able to heal, because thats what bandages were for. But every class now seems to have either a Heal over time or instant heal which tips the fight drastically depending on what your fighting.

As a rogue I myself feel as though my class has been kinda kicked to the curb and left, not saying I am the best rogue player by any means, but I definatly feel a lacking, I used to be able to go in solo expecting to either win or give enemy a good fight, but now I go in thinking ok I have lost lol.

Anyway I agree strictly speaking for my class I think balance issues across the table for every class are needed.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Pet battles are the future of wow didnt you know that, when one day blizz is done with content pet battles are going to hold the subs not ''PVP''.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
RAW
Fully agree I used to play my rogue greatly but now my play time on him has diminished!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
RAW
Absolutely, go to my links and try to conjure a catalyst of change with the WoW community.
Edited by Areiz on 12/8/2012 9:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
RAW
Share this forum post and also share the links with your friends and fellow gammers, take the survey!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Being a paladin, and coming from Wotlk to MoP, seeing that now every class ha s a heal, rendering the whole purpose, point, and aspect of certain classes null.... really frustrates me. Paladins were known for being a healing melee class, but now you have warriors and rogues rofl'ing around healing, and warrior heals, oh my. Why? Their heals heal more than mine. In fact, my heals are a joke compared to other dps class specs. Druids, shamans, priest, and monks can all heal for days. No problem, no worries about mana, and are still able to dish out 80k dps in pvp. I have to rely on cooldowns for dps and my heals are lucky to heal me for 40k, not to mention I can only flash of hand twice before running out of mana.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I'M DOING MY PART!

"The only good bug, is a DEAD bug."
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Being a paladin, and coming from Wotlk to MoP, seeing that now every class ha s a heal.

Ah... back in the days of 1 button Ret PvP. Fun times.

warrior heals, oh my. Why? Their heals heal more than mine.

All a warrior has is second wind. Save your burst till he is at 35% hp and GG.

In fact, my heals are a joke compared to other dps class specs. Druids, shamans, priest, and monks can all heal for days. No problem, no worries about mana, and are still able to dish out 80k dps in pvp.

Being a ret, you shouldn't be complaining about mana. I honestly doubt any spec/class in PvP can pull off 80k dps in pvp, besides a sub rogue opening.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]