Return can record sound now - and Bailamos

(Locked)

90 Human Hunter

I actually just found a random from Tich who I added to battle tag and I had invite me a second later, but yeah, he was phased over there to Tich.

I'm on Tich- can invite you over if you want. Declenn#1112
95 Blood Elf Mage
12/08/2012 12:20 PMPosted by Return
=[ did you die at the end, or pull of some return magic and live? :X

Pulled my glider out right there at the end of my clip...fraps cut off due to hard drive space, which was so lame, because he freaks out right there. By the time I landed and headed back to him the queue had popped for his RBG.

Bailamos' perspective, about 1:57 in:

http://www.twitch.tv/bailamost/b/346199862

Perfect....the part where he dies again is hilarious if you keep listening, because he has NO idea what a shell is. From his perspective, he just sees this red, rocket propelled death machine fly past a shoot him again when he falls off the mountain.

I actually just found a random from Tich who I added to battle tag and I had invite me a second later, but yeah, he was phased over there to Tich.

lol. A hard drive space problem. With 10 TB of space?
Edited by Atheistmage on 12/8/2012 5:21 PM PST
90 Night Elf Rogue
I have the same reaction as that guy when I see a hunter. 'IT'S A HUNTER. I CAN'T.'
90 Undead Hunter
12/08/2012 05:19 PMPosted by Atheistmage
lol. A hard drive space problem. With 10 TB of space?

He does have fraps running like 24/7

Sh*t builds up fast.
90 Undead Mage
5 minutes of fraps is about 10-20gigs
Edited by Mohawkrock on 12/8/2012 8:31 PM PST
90 Human Hunter
12/08/2012 08:23 PMPosted by Galactika
I have the same reaction as that guy when I see a hunter. 'IT'S A HUNTER. I CAN'T.'

Rogues seem harder now than at 85 for me, partly because rng gives them a chance to dodge my scatter shots and concussive shots which I hate. Evasion makes them completely untouchable as well, which it didn't at 85.

At 85 you could do certain things and they would always die unless it was someone like Hectic and even he would die sometimes.
Edited by Declenn on 12/8/2012 9:52 PM PST
90 Human Paladin
12/08/2012 08:23 PMPosted by Galactika

I know what you mean. But as prot I also have the same feeling when I see a warlock. Their damage is so frigging insane.

Or a mage.

Most warriors and dks.

Definitely spriests...

And shamans and druids too.

Rogues that are able to breath.

But yeah, hunters....I can LOS and run, and that's just delaying the inevitable. If it is open and fair and the hunter is over lvl 89 and can at least key board turn and click, it's over quickly. :)

Not whining, but it is kind of funny, in an 'I flog thine self' sort of way.
Edited by Bordak on 12/8/2012 10:03 PM PST
90 Human Rogue
Should I know who this person is? I keep hearing about him, but if he is suppose to be impressive, Return just proved said Rogue gets carried? He had NO freaking clue what to do with him lol.
90 Undead Death Knight
12/08/2012 12:22 PMPosted by Ruvin
I need to start frapsing my shenanigans.

I'd like to do that too if I could find some suitably ironic angle to the whole thing. "#1 Delusional Death Knight Who Can't Count" or something.
100 Human Mage
12/08/2012 12:22 PMPosted by Ruvin
I need to start frapsing my shenanigans.

Pretty sure no one wants to watch you zerg dailies. Doubt that would appeal to the masses.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/08/2012 10:00 PMPosted by Bordak

I know what you mean. But as prot I also have the same feeling when I see a warlock. Their damage is so frigging insane.

Or a mage.

Most warriors and dks.

Definitely spriests...

And shamans and druids too.

Rogues that are able to breath.

But yeah, hunters....I can LOS and run, and that's just delaying the inevitable. If it is open and fair and the hunter is over lvl 89 and can at least key board turn and click, it's over quickly. :)

Not whining, but it is kind of funny, in an 'I flog thine self' sort of way.

Bordak, honorble paladin. have u considered going ret? ;p
90 Blood Elf Paladin
just a thought ;p it's quite fun :D
90 Human Paladin
12/09/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Ravenhul
just a thought ;p it's quite fun :D

Ravenhul! /salute

((Retribution is a blast. I even grabbed a green 416 weapon and ran a few heroics a couple of days ago. I liked it, a lot. But it did not feel like Bordak, which is odd because I played ret thru Vanilla, BC, and wotlk. When I came here the story of this character developed further, which was the intent. It is to the point where now it does not feel like Bordak with out a sword (or mace) and board. So I am back to being myself: adopted son of a Dwarven blacksmith, raised long ago in Westfall.

At the end, though, I have noticed I have had to adapt. There are some fights I cannot win, and so now I have fun seeing how long I can survive. Other fights I have to grab guards and make a nuisance of myself. And there are others where I must last until help arrives, which can take some time as I am usually solo. Still other times it is to a draw, which is okay some days. And sometimes I win, which is quite a nice feeling, when it is a well fought even hard won encounter.

I think it good to see this side of things as it can teach us some stuff. The reason I posted was I do get a laugh sometimes. For instance, if I see a warlock, mage or hunter with any type of skill and at least greens, I can usually bet on the outcome, even given terrain advantage on my part. But I can make it tough for them, and sometimes I get away to eat/heal up and return a bit later. I type too much at times as well, this has gotten worse as I age finely. ;-))
Edited by Bordak on 12/9/2012 1:56 PM PST
90 Tauren Paladin
^ Ret is pretty fun, but I've picked up a tank set lately for my offspec. Hey, Bodrak, if you need a weapon still in a couple days, hit me up bud. I'll get you a 463 for free.*

*You must still pay shipping and handling costs for transferring over the Neutral Auction House.
90 Human Paladin
((Ohh Verelina that is so nice!!!!! But let me tough it out a bit longer, I am sure something will happen soon enough. I have finally decided that my recovery time in Darnasus led to my picking up of alchemy from the Night Elven masters, and so am focused on that right now. I usually run heroics 1 or 2 times per day and so am pretty sure eventually something will drop.

**Actually you know what, this may work very well with my story (and if you don't mind being a part). The reason I am recovering in Darn is the result of encounters with the Blood Elves! Having a weapon made by a master crafter from Silvermoon would be appropriate and intriguing. I am going to note your name and be in contact in the next few if that is okay...say a week or two to figure it out on my end? Let me know and ty again. :))
100 Human Paladin
ret is plain fun, do for both pve and pvp :)
Edited by Zenalpaladin on 12/9/2012 7:01 PM PST
100 Human Paladin
12/09/2012 07:14 PMPosted by Shockblast
How does a pvp ret pally handle that and using holy power?

cs, judgement, and exo now all generate holy power now; so it's pretty simple to keep it up [giggity]. I also more so like it because I'm a utility monster

EDIT: on top of that, 4piece pvp set let's us generate pvp power on incoming dmg every 8 seconds
Edited by Zenalpaladin on 12/9/2012 7:43 PM PST
85 Blood Elf Rogue
This thread cured my cancer. Thank you, Return.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]