Listen to the Drunk Fish

90 Gnome Warlock
Has anyone completed this? I've been waiting for a good long while now just for the turnips. It's the only one left.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yes, Our server the long wait was for pumpkins, we have too many turnips.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
yeah, join the club. i've been waiting for that pink turnip for a while too >.<

It's the last one i need.
Reply Quote
The secret is to have gotten it while it was bugged.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
red leak is all i need.

I'm seriously debating planting red leaks every day and harvesting them every day. Eventually they will have to line up with his prediction, right?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I just finished it the other day when our server finally got scallions predicted. It did take a long time to get.
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 01:40 AMPosted by Grokironhide
I'm seriously debating planting red leaks every day and harvesting them every day. Eventually they will have to line up with his prediction, right?

What advantage does this have over waiting for him to actually predict it?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
If you're not Exalted with him, it saves you the cost of paying for his prediction. Seeds are cheaper than predictions.

Also, it can help if you're not able to visit Halfhill every day. If you miss a day he predicted turnips or leeks or whatever, you get credit by harvesting them the next day anyway.
Edited by Belmyra on 12/12/2012 1:02 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]