ilvl 481 Mage LF Raiding Guild

90 Worgen Mage
I am looking for a new guild on a PVE server at the New York or Chicago data center.
My availability is Mon-Fri 2230 - 0230 EST and Sat-Sun anytime.
I've been playing for over 7 years and still enjoy playing the game. I'm active in most aspects of the game except pvp. I am looking for a new home to have fun and kill some bosses.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Hey there. Could use a ranged to fill in the final spot of our 10-man. :)

I'm gonna drop my spam here to give you some basic info, but add my battletag so we can chat.

<Wipes on Trash> is looking for the following:
1 Ranged DPS (preferrably priest)
or
1 Holy Paladin

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday from 8-11 PM PST.

We are currently 1/6H MSV, 4/6N HoF, 0/4 ToES, just barely got back into raiding after a month of not having a full group. :(

This is for a core spot. You will be here with us every night that we are raiding for every boss. You will not be sitting on a bench, unless you raid at the bus stop or a park or something.

As a side note, we are a very relaxed group (and guild in general). We are a very tight knit group of friends and hate bickering and drama. You won't find any here unless you bring it with you. :)

Apply on our website: wot.wowstead.com
Also feel free to add my battletag if you'd like to chat: Sockmaster#1775
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
oo come join us at Sargeras - Alliance - l ßlack Label l
we are 8/16 = 6/6 2/6 0/4
semi hardcore 10 man group
raid time: mon tues thurs 730-1030central!

add justin95#1493
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
<Momento Mori>
Schedule:
Sun/Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:15pm-11:30pm EST – Less during farm periods

Progression:
-MSV: 5/6 HM - Will very soon!
-HoF 6/6 Normal
-ToES 4/4 - Protectors Elite mode

Battle Tag: Jerry#1763
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Take a look in our guild, a good place to call home!

Guild Name: Jadewing Dragons
Raid Size: 10
Progression: 2/6 Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic - 5/6 Heart of Fear
Realm: Sen'jin [PvE]
Faction: Horde
Server Timezone: CST
Raid Schedule:
Alpha Team: Thursday / Friday 8pm-12am / Saturday 2pm-6pm [CST]
Bravo Team: Tuesday / Wednesday 8pm-12am / Sunday 2pm-6pm [CST]
Guild Master: Aeleiona
Officers: Restopwny, Rasgabucho, Rofy

You can add me: rofy#1540

About Jadewing Dragons

We are a new ten man raiding guild on Sen'jin, formed with experienced members from Cataclysm and beyond. Our goal is to have a relaxed atmosphere, while still being serious about our raiding. We want to kill heroic mode bosses, and everyone must pull their weight to do so.

We raid three times a week. We are looking for dedicated raiders that can meet our raid times and have a very good attendance, so we can keep our bench low.

Open Classes

Alpha Team
Hunter
Warlock

Bravo Team
Shadowpriest - Healing offspec appreciated
Windwalker Monk
Mage

We may also consider exceptional applicants of any class.

Submit your apllication on our website: http://jd.guildzilla.com/recruitment.html?show=intro

If we are interested in running with us, some things are expected from you:

*Fully gemmed and enchanted gear.
*Flask, potions, food and other consumables you may need.
*Class knowledge, rotations and priorities.
*Know the fights ahead of time, check videos and understand how it works.
*Situational awareness - be able to adapt to fight mechanics.
*Competitive dps/hps while sill not failing to mechanics.

Thank you for reading!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
[H] - Evocati on Zul'jin is recruiting DPS for 25 mans. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8:30-11:30 est. Visit Evocati.enjin.com for more info.

Contact me at Vulp#1696 or Williamwolf#1372.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hello,

I am looking for a skilled and committed mage to fill up our final open spot for rdps. We are currently 6/6 MV, 2/6 HoF (with 3rd boss Garalon down to 8%). We raid on Mon/Tue/Wed 9:30 PM - 12:30 AM Eastern. I do live in New Jersey FYI... you can reach me on my realid at reachdebb@yahoo.com. THanks!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
It's Super Effective is a 10 man Raiding Guild looking to fill its ranks! Some Raiders have downed 5/6 HM MV, 6/6 HoF (attempted 3/6 HM, 2/6 HM downed), and 4/4 ToES. The experience is here, we just need YOU!

Current Needs:
  • 1 Healer (Pally or Resto/Ele Sham preferred)<<<Immediate Need
  • 2 Ranged (Mage, Lock, or possibly a Hunter)
  • Exceptional players are always welcome

• Current Raid Comp:
  • Prot Warrior
  • Blood DK
  • Resto Druid
  • Fire Mage
  • Shadow Priest
  • Hunter

• Raid Times:
  • Tues, Wed, Thurs 7-11 CST

• Loot:
  • Loot Council

• Guild Website:
  • http://itssupereffective.enjin.com/

• What's expected of you:
  • To have a complete MS and OS gear with appropriate gems, enchants, and reforges that yield the greatest DPS/HPS/Mitigation which includes 2 crafting professions...gathering professions are not acceptable
  • To earn Faction reputation with all groups that provide gear and patterns
  • Knowledge and competency of ALL specializations of your class and to keep up-to-date with the latest theory-crafting, which allows you to know and play the best specialization for each fight
  • To provide your own flasks, potions, and 275-300 food (until we generate enough income to provide for our Raiders)
  • Your complete and undivided attention and highest level of motivation for the duration of the raid
  • Near 100% attendance and to log in often...not just for raids. If you are going to be absent from the raid, you will need to let us know well in advance
  • To show up AT LEAST 15 minutes before the start of each raid to receive special instructions
  • To have knowledge of all encounters prior to the first pull during progression
  • The ability to accept criticism as criticism is important to progression
  • To be active on our guild forums

• We want to provide the most enjoyable raiding environment for all of our players, have fun, and work together as a team. Our main goal will always be to complete ALL current Heroic content and earn all associated achievements before each new tier of content is released. All players are welcomed to join, but those wanting to raid will be expected to perform at a higher level. We look forward to hearing from you!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You can reach me via my Battle Tag Darknut#1983
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]