(H) Looking for a casual guild

85 Blood Elf Hunter
Hey guys! I decided after coming back that I had to get off Illidan, and I convinced my wife to give WoW a try. We're looking for a casual guild that might do some 5 mans eventually, but we'll be leveling (without heirloom gear) all the way up to 90, so it's going to be a while.

Anyone looking for some very casual members? (I might play a few times a week, but my wife will probably only place once a week)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
<------- That's what we're here for. Search for anyone in this guild and we'll get you both invites.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Sounds good, thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Check us out if you have not joined yet. Our guild while just starting out and small has dedicated players willing to help with w/e you might need. We would love the chance to help another fellow player out. We have mumble and site on enjin as well. Apply Or add me ingame and we can go from there
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]