What up WHERE DA PVP AT?

Yo, I dont raid. Im all about rolling my face on the keyboard in BGs so hit me up if you want to que together and actually win games. Horde on this battle group are worse than ever and nobody knows how to play.

I refuse to pay to transfer off of this server. Ive been here since 06 IM NOT LEAVIN.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
tonight....tile floors.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
la cucaracha niqqa
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
only existant in bgs. only form of world pvp on archimonde is flying over tanaris for skeleton brew things and killing a 43

that or being impdaddy
Edited by Nußie on 12/10/2012 2:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
lol tich
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
la cucaracha BIC
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
lol malganis

atleast arm said youre going there :<
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
LIES! YOU HEARD NOTHING!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
http://www.myhotcovers.com/wp-content/uploads/bigcupstfu.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Get at me Tauren.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Consider joining the Serpents. We're one of the oldest and biggest PvP guilds on the server. we to rateds several times a week, and random groups pretty much every night. We have a guild vent and are all always looking for new talent. We love to screw around and have fun but don't be immature or a douche ^-^ Send a tell to me or one of the other Officers in game for more info.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]