Draenei Druids

90 Dwarf Priest
Yes please.

Elune is either a naaru or something Velen believes to be similar to a naaru.

druidism doesnt have to do with elune, this statement is more for Nelf paladins.

not to mention they are not native to azeroth
Edited by Ragnivald on 12/8/2012 8:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
12/08/2012 08:44 PMPosted by Ragnivald
druidism doesnt have to do with elune

You kiddin' right...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
druidism doesnt have to do with elune

You kiddin' right...

do trolls believe in elune or do tauren?
Edited by Ragnivald on 12/8/2012 8:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
i don't know... the draenei seem a bit too alien to be druids.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

Which would be an even worse development for the Nelves than Malfurion Stormrage.

Anyway, I'd rather Draenei be Rogues than Druids. Them being Druids just kinda seems out of nowhere and doesn't fit the themes of the race.
I've read somewhere, forums probably, the Draenei aren't rogues now is because they believe fighting in the shadows is cowardly.

EDIT: Plus if any current races would have the capabilities to become druids, Draenei would have to be at the top of the list.

"I've read somewhere, forums probably, the Draenei aren't rogues now is because they believe fighting in the shadows is cowardly."

Kinda like a feral druid in cat form stealthing around?

EDIT: if what you said is quoted from lore and its not a fanboy theory then it wouldnt make sense for druid cats either. But the way i see it, its more about the rogues profession. He stealths about because he is an assassin. So some people would see the assassin profession as a 'dishonorable' one.
Edited by Rashoujin on 12/8/2012 8:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
12/08/2012 08:46 PMPosted by Ragnivald

The Tauren do. They call her Mu'sha.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
RoC
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman

Yes the troll druids went to the Cenarian Circle to learn more about druidism to become real druids, look at their shapeshifts you will the CC logo. Tauren call Elune Mu'shu.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Draenei being druids would be like Gnomes being druids. Just because Draenei technology is crystal based rather then steampunk doesn't mean it isn't technology.

I mean they live in a fricking spaceship... isn't that kind of scream the opposite of Druidism to you?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
RoC
I've read somewhere, forums probably, the Draenei aren't rogues now is because they believe fighting in the shadows is cowardly.

EDIT: Plus if any current races would have the capabilities to become druids, Draenei would have to be at the top of the list.

"I've read somewhere, forums probably, the Draenei aren't rogues now is because they believe fighting in the shadows is cowardly."

Kinda like a feral druid in cat form stealthing around?
See my post where somewhere disregards that and I comeback with " Right. Disregard all of the other forms"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
12/08/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Girlsgonewow
You don't think they have enough tail?

There is never enough tail.

I'd rather see Draenei Rogues. We've got Mishka as an example now, and anyone that says hooves are a problem have never tried to stalk a deer in the woods.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
i'm surprised that the Draenei are not warlocks yet, seeing thou they come from a demon infested planet (i think)
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Again, the Tauren believe in Elune, and call her Mu'sha.

Even the Trolls have ancient texts and poems about the Moon, even if they don't outright worship Elune, she must be known to them. Elune is also just like Hakkar the Soulflayer in nearly every way, minus the supposed malevolence of Hakkar.
Reply Quote

Technically Cenarius taught Druids how to be druids.

He's Elune's son.

Nope. Son of Ysera and the White Stag.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
12/08/2012 08:51 PMPosted by Aldones

Cenarius is the son of Mu'sha and Ap'aro, which are Elune and Malorne.
Reply Quote
45 Gnome Warlock
12/08/2012 08:50 PMPosted by Bjg
i'm surprised that the Draenei are not warlocks yet, seeing thou they come from a demon infested planet (i think)

The day Draenei become warlocks is the day all lore is dead.
Reply Quote
12/08/2012 08:52 PMPosted by Pyronaptor

Cenarius is the son of Mu'sha and Ap'aro, which are Elune and Malorne.

WotA says her mom was Ysera. Unless that was written out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/08/2012 08:54 PMPosted by Aldones
WotA says her mom was Ysera. Unless that was written out.

Ysera is the adoptive mom.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
12/08/2012 08:50 PMPosted by Bjg

you just explained why they will never be warlocks

they draenei left their race the Eredar because they chose the Naru over the Burning legion. It also doesnt help their brothers and sisters joined the burning legion and desecrated their home with Fel

its also kind of the same why Night elves will never be warlocks. Why become something that controls what slaughtered your ppl
Edited by Ragnivald on 12/8/2012 8:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
12/08/2012 08:52 PMPosted by Sandse
The day Draenei become warlocks is the day all lore is dead.

Well technically there could be some Draenei mages who lose faith in the light/Velen and want more power. What better way to defeat the Burning Legion then to control them and fight fire with fire, of course theres always a catch...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]