Draenei Druids

90 Draenei Monk
12/08/2012 09:34 PMPosted by Pyronaptor
Maybe night elf druids. Have tauren druids done any of that silly stuff?

The ones in the Cenarion Circle have.

The Worgen have too. Well, a worgen, anyway.

Under the direction of Malfurion the Cenarion Circle did.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
12/08/2012 09:37 PMPosted by Lena

Okay? Everyone knows Malfurion became an idiot in wow.

The only Tauren Druid I know of who wanted to actually preserve like (In the Barrens, too) was one who was curious where the Oasis' were coming from.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Druids of the fang tried to turn the barrens into a forest long before Malfuion awoke from the emerald dream.

Edit: Wailing caverns. Couldn't remember the name of the dungeon for that.
Edited by Iriana on 12/8/2012 9:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
12/08/2012 09:39 PMPosted by Pyronaptor

Okay? Everyone knows Malfurion became an idiot in wow.

The only Tauren Druid I know of who wanted to actually preserve like (In the Barrens, too) was one who was curious where the Oasis' were coming from.

I don't think tauren druids are all, "let's plant trees everywhere," so I don't know why draenei druids would have to be like that.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I don't care about the lore, i want draenei lock. >:P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
12/08/2012 09:40 PMPosted by Lena
I don't think tauren druids are all, "let's plant trees everywhere," so I don't know why draenei druids would have to be like that.

Because they need to learn it from the Night Elves.

The only races who haven't learned Druidism from the Night Elves were Worgen and Trolls, and the Worgen were taught Druidism beyond growing crops in your fields by them.

Also, we haven't seen a lot of Tauren Druids outside of the circle. The one in the Barrens is the only one I can remember.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
12/08/2012 08:10 PMPosted by Spetnas

Which would be an even worse development for the Nelves than Malfurion Stormrage.

Anyway, I'd rather Draenei be Rogues than Druids. Them being Druids just kinda seems out of nowhere and doesn't fit the themes of the race.
I've read somewhere, forums probably, the Draenei aren't rogues now is because they believe fighting in the shadows is cowardly.

EDIT: Plus if any current races would have the capabilities to become druids, Draenei would have to be at the top of the list.

Pshh. Dwarf Druid Bearded Bear form. That's all it would take for them to be accepted.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
RoC
12/08/2012 09:44 PMPosted by Kungbrew
Pshh. Dwarf Druid Bearded Bear form. That's all it would take for them to be accepted.
So Dwarf druids > Draenei druids?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk

Because they need to learn it from the Night Elves.

The only races who haven't learned Druidism from the Night Elves were Worgen and Trolls, and the Worgen were taught Druidism beyond growing crops in your fields by them.

Also, we haven't seen a lot of Tauren Druids outside of the circle. The one in the Barrens is the only one I can remember.

Yes, they would have to learn from night elves. That doesn't mean they'd suddenly forget their own culture.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
12/08/2012 08:08 PMPosted by Pyronaptor
Elune is either a naaru or something Velen believes to be similar to a naaru.

Which would be an even worse development for the Nelves than Malfurion Stormrage.

Anyway, I'd rather Draenei be Rogues than Druids. Them being Druids just kinda seems out of nowhere and doesn't fit the themes of the race.

If we get Akama and his Ashtongue Deathsworn on board to teach us to be rogue/shaman hybrids, I'd be all for it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
12/08/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Lena
Yes, they would have to learn from night elves. That doesn't mean they'd suddenly forget their own culture.

But they would need to adopt Druidism as the Night Elves do, and most likely work within the Cenarion Circle.

And that's ignoring the fact that the Draenei don't have a reason to want Druids anyway. It's no more helpful for fighting the Legion than Shaman or Magi.

12/08/2012 09:57 PMPosted by Kaioon
If we get Akama and his Ashtongue Deathsworn on board to teach us to be rogue/shaman hybrids, I'd be all for it.

That sounds good to me.
Edited by Pyronaptor on 12/8/2012 9:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
12/08/2012 09:57 PMPosted by Pyronaptor
That sounds good to me.
Sounds good to me too.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
But they would need to adopt Druidism as the Night Elves do, and most likely work within the Cenarion Circle.

And that's ignoring the fact that the Draenei don't have a reason to want Druids anyway. It's no more helpful for fighting the Legion than Shaman or Magi.

Fine, then I want draenei rogues.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
RoC
12/08/2012 10:00 PMPosted by Lena
Fine, then I want draenei rogues.
Can I have 50k?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
12/08/2012 08:52 PMPosted by Sandse
i'm surprised that the Draenei are not warlocks yet, seeing thou they come from a demon infested planet (i think)

The day Draenei become warlocks is the day all lore is dead.

!@#$ the lore! I WANT MY DRAENEI WARLOCK!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Yeah I'm for this, I have a 85 Draenei shaman, but would have prefered a druid, what they really should do is let them be locks, this is easily exsplained by making a deviant outcast faction within the Draenei, they would be perfect they actually have the features of a demon already. Hooves horns and a tail not to mention lovecraftian tentacals, come on.
Edited by Hunteravalon on 12/9/2012 3:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'd love to see draeneii and blood elf druids added. I really don't give a fig if there's lore to back it up either :P

I just want more druid races and think these 2 have the most potential for awesome unique forms :D
Reply Quote
I've read somewhere, forums probably, the Draenei aren't rogues now is because they believe fighting in the shadows is cowardly.

There's a Draenei Rogue in MoP.

I thought she was a healer...

Edit: She can stealth, sure, but that's about the only rogue thing she does. At least that we see.
Edited by Christie on 12/9/2012 5:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
12/08/2012 08:02 PMPosted by Spetnas
Anyone else think Draenei posses the mental capabilities to learn the way of druidism? I compare them and their way of life to Night Elves. "Elune," and the Naaru, to me a resemble each other pretty closely. Anyways, what do you think?

Draenei though have learned the ways of shaman, as well as paladin. But thinking it through, the only ones I know that have done druidism AND made sense was Nightelves, Tauren, Worgen, and Trolls because they were able to understand the world of Azeroth. Since they were born in it. Draenei on the other hand are not from Azeroth, they are from Outland. So even if they did, it would result into a weird mixture of space animals as well as other things you see in Outland being in Azeroth.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
druids are lame, jack of all trades master of none.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]