5.2 Changes i'd like to see for Shaman

90 Tauren Druid
I posted this in the arena forums. Please have a look and show your support: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7349425636
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
You should at least try and be realistic in your requests. It'd also be in better form to post shaman requests on a shaman.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
12/09/2012 01:43 PMPosted by Ursinine
Last part is incorrect, as GC stated officially on his twitter that they do not read class forums.

That's completely irrelevant. It's better form to post on the class that is relevant to your issue. It has absolutely nothing to do with the devs.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
@ op While shamans do need buffs im not sure those the right way to do it. I don't want to sit here and explain each one if i can help it but in large part.... just no.

@rude In reality I don't really think it matters what class you post on seeing as how blizz can check all of your alts across all of your linked accounts and what not.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
1. If you feel that the requests are unreasonable, please do explain why in the post on the arena forums. Blanket statements like 'it's not realistic' don't say anything until we can see your reasoning. Also, I'm not asking for all of them to be implemented, but i should edit that in the post.

2. I think it's irrelevant which class I post on, but here is my shaman. Does that make a difference? Do you want to analyze my gear and spec and tell me i'm bad because I didn't spec or gem like you? So many people have "post on your main" syndrome, so i thought it fitting to do as such.

It's almost like the forums have bred you people to be combative and antagonistic by nature.
Edited by Greensleeves on 12/9/2012 6:11 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]