Is there ANYONE in blizzard plays elem pvp?

90 Troll Druid
this is FAR worse than cataclysm.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I wonder why people believe people at Blizzard would play WoW on their free time. They probably don't even want hear about WoW except when they are working. It is very important to love your work when you are working and forget it exists when you are not.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
should request a sticky for this
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
12/09/2012 05:05 PMPosted by Shamantra
I wonder why people believe people at Blizzard would play WoW on their free time. They probably don't even want hear about WoW except when they are working. It is very important to love your work when you are working and forget it exists when you are not.

Because knowing their 'product' by actually playing a character is part of their job?

just to point out, Eyonix, ex-CM of Shaman DID NOT play sham.

He played paladin up until end of s7 or something. After actually playing it, he finally admitted HOW !@#$TY shaman was.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
12/09/2012 05:05 PMPosted by Shamantra

People believe this because blizzard Developers and Game masters have admited to playing the game in the past.

While maybe you have a job that you like to forget about when you punch out some of us have jobs we are pasonate about what we do and we persue it in our free time as well as a career. While I don't know what the developers play it has been said by them that they do play.
Edited by Spiritflame on 12/10/2012 8:55 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]