Where is Valeera Sanguinar?

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Do we know what she's been up to lately? Last I saw of her she was at the Battle for Undercity beside King Varian and Broll. Has she been hanging out in Stormwind, or doing covert ops for the SI:7 perhaps?

I'm hoping we'll get to see more of her very soon. I'm rather interested to know what her role actually is in the Horde-Alliance conflict, as well as just how deep her involvement is or might become.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Hopefully in a Horde prison.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Last I remember she was working as the enforcer of the New Council of Tirisfal and was living in Theramore. Lets hope she was out of town when it was bombed.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/09/2012 09:28 PMPosted by Sternbridge
Last I remember she was working as the enforcer of the New Council of Tirisfal and was living in Theramore. Lets hope she was out of town when it was bombed.

Strange there was no mention of her in Tides of War. Blizz should shed some light on her whereabouts.
Reply Quote
62 Orc Death Knight
Yeah when I first heard that they were going to do the Trials of the High King I thought that it would be cool to see Broll and Valeera help Varian with his trails. I hope blizz hasn't forgotten about her and I do wish we see more of her in the future.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I think they mus'tve realized how much it would bother people if one of the King of stormwinds besties was a blood elf :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/09/2012 09:35 PMPosted by Skytotem
I think they mus'tve realized how much it would bother people if one of the King of stormwinds besties was a blood elf :P

Bother players or the actual people of Stormwind?

And he doesn't have very many friends to begin with. Both of his best friends eventually became the Lich King. The guy needs some people to hang around him who can act as confidantes. Genn and possibly Jes-Tereth aren't enough. All he really does is talk to Anduin and that's getting overplayed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
"My loyalties are personal -- to King Varian and to his son!"

Valeera should serve as Anduin's bodyguard. With all the trouble he gets into he could certainly use one.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Valeera should serve as Anduin's bodyguard. With all the trouble he gets into he could certainly use one.

This would be Kickass. Kickass with a capital K.
Edited by Mordstreich on 12/9/2012 9:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight

Given the stunt he pulls in Jade Forest, I could see Valeera making sure he is silenced, mana tapped, bound in chains and kept in a brig cell until returned home. And Varian wouldn't complain in the slightest at the treatment.
Edited by Aldones on 12/9/2012 9:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Given the stunt he pulls in Jade Forest, I could see Valeera making sure he is silenced, mana tapped, bound in chains and kept in a brig cell until returned home. And Varian wouldn't complain in the slightest at the treatment.

I now feel an opportunity was wasted to not include Valeera in among the SI:7 team that was sent to Pandaria. This would have been really entertaining.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Am I really the only one who's not happy that a blood elf works with the Alliance in more than a mercenary capacity?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
12/09/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Skytotem
Am I really the only one who's not happy that a blood elf works with the Alliance in more than a mercenary capacity?

yes
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock

No. I'm not particularly overjoyed by it either. Does she even have any Horde connections anymore though? She's pretty much on her own now isn't she?
Reply Quote

"I am neither Horde nor Alliance. What has either faction ever done for me?" --Valeera Sanguinar

Emphasis mine.

EDIT: If I'm not mistaken, she was literally still a child during the Scourge Invasion of Quel'thalas. At the time she had little sense of loss for her homeland and hadn't even been in proximity to enough magic to onset an addiction until she was an adult. She was essentially raised by herself, a Night Elf and a Human.

She's a Blood Elf only in the most un-literal, lofty sense imaginable.
Edited by Fyersing on 12/9/2012 11:30 PM PST
Reply Quote

I'm not sure if you're the only one, but I can't say I'd be unhappy to see Valeera show up in Stormwind.

Personally, I'd love to see more Blood Elves working with the Alliance. We were their allies long before the Horde was, and I don't think anything that the Alliance has done to them is nearly as bad as what the Horde has over the past couple decades. There were already dissenters in Silvermoon back in the day. I'd love to see more of them having escaped from Silvermoon and working with the Alliance.
Reply Quote
Silvermoon ought to stay firmly in the hands of the Horde -- the Blood Elven leaders are adamantly pro-Horde, or at the very least, anti-Alliance enough to ensure that short of a thorough genocide they will always hold that city.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
The fact she isn't even in lore....shocks me. She deserves more. Anduin's body guard? I have no qualms. Anduin needs it so Varian can feel no fear that his son and his heir is safe.

And....I have a thing for Blood elf chicks....
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

In case you have not noticed, that's our job (The player).

Surprised we aren't given a fanny pack full of gram crackers and juice for him...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]