Pally tank just won Mogu'Dar Blade :(

90 Orc Warrior
What :( I'm sad. How rare is that thing exactly?
Edited by Deathdro on 12/7/2012 2:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
You will likely never see it again.

Well, I mean, you can, and if you run MSP enough, you might, but chances are very slim, and by the time you see see it, you'll likely have better.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
:( It was like my 4th time queueing too. Oh well.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
So you're saying you've only done H Mogu'shan Palace 4 times and you already saw the sword?

Well, in that case, you're luckier than 99% of the WoW population and will likely see it again soon.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Somehow I don't feel lucky. Why couldn't the tank have been a monk, druid, or a nicer pally :(

Well here's to hoping my luck stays up then >.>
Edited by Deathdro on 12/7/2012 2:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Ehh with the way the upgrade system works. You could get the axe fro shcolo and up grade it and it will have the same weapon damage. And the upgrade will only cost you JP, instead of Valor.

You can do the same with the sword from shcolo if you want a 2h sword transmog instead.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Don't worry man, you queue up for the terrace with an elder charm. With your luck you should get the Shinka. Waaay better than that stupid sword,
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I got it my 2nd run so it cant possibly be very rare :p
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
12/07/2012 05:53 PMPosted by Tsxlol
I got it my 2nd run so it cant possibly be very rare :p

That's exactly how RNG works lol. Or not.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
You'd be better off just doing LFR and spending your Elder Charms on Elegon and Sha of Fear. No one's going to care if you're in full PvP gear.. well almost nobody.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
There were a few people on this forum who had it in the first week of the expansion. But most players will never see it drop, period, let alone win the roll (and you can be sure that anybody who can hit Need will).

As others have said, the LFR weapons are much better, have a better drop rate, and you have charms. So that's about it.
Reply Quote
There were a few people on this forum who had it in the first week of the expansion. But most players will never see it drop, period, let alone win the roll (and you can be sure that anybody who can hit Need will).

As others have said, the LFR weapons are much better, have a better drop rate, and you have charms. So that's about it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]