PvP it is.

90 Draenei Death Knight
The air suddenly turns bitter cold, as a frost covers the ground around the tall, broad Draenei. His armor, though decorated with the colors of the Alliance, is sinister and radiates cold. The eyes under the skull like helmet glow a bright soulless blue as he looks over the new lands of Pandaria. There is new blood to be spilled and new souls to feed on to quinch is undying thirst for pain and death. His appetite for battle has grown and he decides it's time to hang up his title of a "Renegade" and move on to where he can satisfy his need for carnage.

To the point: I'm looking for a rp-pvp guild.

You can keep reading if you like, below will be a brief history of myself as a player and as to why I'm looking for a new guild, a rp-pvp guild. If you don't care then you probably want to stop reading now so as not to waste your time. You've been warned. :P

I've been playing since the end of wrath. I came to this Server for the rp and pvp. Though with a rl friend joining this server I decided to hang with him and mostly focused on PVE and casual PVP. Though now with the new xpac my guild has died down a bit and hasnt even started raiding. Though now I have gotten bored with PvE. I dont have the time to sit in a raid for hours on mulitiple days, dealing with wipes, frustrations and people not showing up and having to pug people in. PvE just isn't the challenege I want any more.

With that said I dont have the time I used to. During Cata I was unemployed most the time or I was working crummy jobs. Though over the summer I got work in a good career making good money but I work ALOT, and have been promoted several times already. So I had to make a choice between PvE and PvP. I chose PvP. I have spent the last 2 weeks (Totalling like 5 days total of about 3 hours on those days) gearing up with the honor gear.

I also want to get back in to RP and to be truthful I'm really rusty at it. So basically what I'm looking for is a guild thats willing to work with me a bit on the rp and understands that I have a life outside the game. I'm just looking to be a soldier, I'm good at following direction in battles, RBGs, WPvP, Arenas, ect. I use vent and I'm a fairly quick typer when needed.

So feel free to send me a tell or mail ingame if I sound like a good fit or I'll be checking this in the morning right before I tell some in my guild that I'm pulling my DK out, and then remove him. (It's ok I have 6 other alts that will remain in the guild) I would do it tonight but I had 4 teeth pulled today, and my pain meds are really kicking in.

If you read this far, thank you for your time. Though if you're mad for reading this far, well.... I warned you ahead of time didnt I?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
If you want to racechange, You're welcome into the GC
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
12/08/2012 02:13 AMPosted by Koumeh
If you want to racechange, You're welcome into the GC

I've thought about it but then I would have to pull the Alliance sticker off the bumper of my truck and replace it with a Horde sticker. That and it would cost alot of money to transfer all my toons. All my alts supply my Main with their proffesions.

It's not totally out of the question though. We'll see how this weekend goes.

Appreciate the offer.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
*As he waits for the zeppelin to arrive, The Rode sips his tea as he reads Deathdozer's personal in "The Veco Times". He grunts*

"Oooh great... Another space goat Trying to prove his worth in this world. Gotta remind myself to aim a good bolt in between his eyes."

*Throws the newspaper behind him and walks inside the zeppelin as he grumbles*

"Grumble... darn space goats stealin' our jobs... grumbles"

((may i guide you to this link? You'll find lots of good guilds that can match your needs!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5837014529

And what Koumeh said))
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
((may i guide you to this link? You'll find lots of good guilds that can match your needs!http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5837014529 And what Koumeh said))

Appreciate that, but I found one already.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]