Dreadful better than Contender?

90 Night Elf Druid
Why does everybody complain if you're not full dreadful when you're in contender gear... Contender gear is BETTER than dreadful...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
you.. what? 8/10
Edited by Jancith on 12/8/2012 12:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
not sure if serious...
Or trolling.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Ya dude it's TOTALLY better! Keep running BG's in it! And I -REALLY- hope you don't queue only for SSM like I have been doing lately, I don't wanna get farmed by you! I bet you lift too huh bro? Probably more than me!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
He does have step into the arena.
So clearly he knows what he's talking about!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
He does have step into the arena.
So clearly he knows what he's talking about!

He's totally scaring me. I'm worried about running into him in BG's!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Some peoples kids...
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Hunter
Once you get the Contender 4 piece bonus, it's game over.
Reply Quote
91 Undead Rogue
Compare your primary stats. Contender is better than Dreadful. Compare. Hell, I'd lose over 200 hit and over 200 crit on rings alone, a green ring, and a blue ring that isn't Dreadful to the Conquest rings.

I dunno what Blizz is up to. There's another post on this too, where I share how I'm losing over 1400 crit and over 900 some agility, changing from some Contender to Dreadful. I'd lose more, had I not already gotten some small pieces of Dreadful for other stats, and still had the full Contenders set to compare. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794639834?page=1#15
Reply Quote
Thank you, it's great advice i am already owning bgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk stupid -.-
Edited by Kroniikxoxo on 12/16/2012 11:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
35 Orc Warrior
What is..... /exit thread.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
12/08/2012 12:44 PMPosted by Ashios
Why does everybody complain if you're not full dreadful when you're in contender gear... Contender gear is BETTER than dreadful...

Contender gives better stats Dreadful gives pvp power and resilience... I was asking myself the same question doing side by side comparison contender gave me more mastery and haste and better stats.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Contender is actually pretty well itemized. If you can't afford gems, it's not worth upgrading most pieces from Contender to Dreadful.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/17/2012 05:17 AMPosted by Pozytecznosc
Contender is actually pretty well itemized. If you can't afford gems, it's not worth upgrading most pieces from Contender to Dreadful.

I'm actually happy when i see contenders... It means they forked up the gold or used some mats to get it made. Usually, I see green and non-pvp blues until they replace with dreadful though. If they can't afford the gems/enchants, I doubt they will fork over the coin necessary to get contenders.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]