Where to pick up meet the scout again

90 Pandaren Hunter
i accidently abandoned it and now i cant find any place where i can pick it up again horde side ive tried zoning into vale and my capitol shrine but still nothing anyone else do this and find a way to get it back?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Nope, you lose. Game over.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
really?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Check Wowhead, it's usually good for stuff like this.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
Go on tf2,
play a game
Meet a Scout
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I am having the same problem. No idea how to get this quest, but I did not quest much in this zone previously, could this be a requirement?
Reply Quote
65 Goblin Death Knight
Open a ticket. cant share the quest for ones who lost it.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Have you done "Meet the Heavy" yet?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We must push leetle kart!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
A useful reply would of been nice instead of trolls. MArk up another that cant seem to find a quest giver for this one. And yes Ive already checked wowhead and wowwiki and if I run in and out of the shrine any more times I have to re-enchant my pandaren step
Reply Quote
10 Night Elf Hunter
A useful reply would of been nice instead of trolls. MArk up another that cant seem to find a quest giver for this one. And yes Ive already checked wowhead and wowwiki and if I run in and out of the shrine any more times I have to re-enchant my pandaren step
"Meet the Scout" has no questgiver. It's a breadcrumb quest you get upon entering Shrine. If it's not in your log, you should be automatically receiving it. If that's not happening talk to a GM.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
As horde your Tauren paladin "ambassador" in your Shrine should have the quest.

Although you should still be receiving it automatically, check your quest journal and make sure it is not there, if it isn't then talk to the big Tauren pally NPC who walks around outside your shrine.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Go to the beach of krasarang where the horde landin g begins and you should be able to start a quest there.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Case anyone else has this issue
You can get it from Sunwalker Dezco
http://ptr.wowdb.com/npcs/64566-sunwalker-dezco
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
Thank you. That helped.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
i am having this same problem, i abandoned the quest when i was trying to free up room in my quest log (like an idiot) and now i cant seem to pick up the quest anywhere. i have tried going to sunwalker dezco but he doesnt have any quests for me. i have also tried going to domination point to trigger the quest but havent had any luck. any ideas anyone?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
i had the same problem for a while and here is the solution if you don't already have it. go to the horde pandaria outpost and get every single quest (even dailies) under the stairs, this should trigger a normal quest on your map, go there and that guy will have the quest: meet the scout.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
OK to clear this some more I boosted a horde an also could not find the Quest giver but knew were both should be so if you have same problem try this fixed for me horde go to front of 2 moons bottom go out from the front hes a good little bit from shrine if not there go to far left coner 8 64 cords in karasang wilds find rokla then return to shrine an go out front to find the turen with the quest meet the scout now return to rokla he was now there I hope this helps any 1 else

allancie do same if u don't see the NE out front of shrine go to 80 25 look for scout interact with him then go back to 7 stars NE should now be out front ground about 40yards from shrine with others wiith quest pick up return to karasang wilds
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]