Easiest dps class to play?

(Locked)

100 Draenei Paladin
My 12 yr old grandson plays Druid and Hunter.!0 year old plays all classes,his main is,of course,a 90 Death Knight.5 year old grand daughter plays her Hunter(level 20 now) plus she does RBG and dungeons with my level 61 warrior and some quests with my 90 Pally.So I'm pretty sure he can handle what ever class he wants.My advice?Go ahead and roll a Death Knight.He's 12. Don't bother with a class that does not have cool weapons and gear.No cloth.Then when he is happy playing,he can choose his own toon to roll. Just for God's sake do not make him be a Holy Paladin or other slow to level class,as much as I enjoyed my Holy Pally leveling,I would have chosen Ret for leveling had I known better.12 year olds have short attention spans,let him have fun.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
frost dk is probably the easiest to pick up
90 Blood Elf Mage
I dunno why we're all talking like being 12 is a detriment instead of a benefit when it comes to playing videogames. Anyone here remember how freakishly good you were at Goldeneye at that age? Give the kid the hardest DPS spec in the game and point him at the EJ thread.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
eh, its not so much that hes 12, but with the performance based community we have in this game, its better to start off on something simple, and once you have the fundamentals down move on to something more difficult
90 Orc Warlock
However, I'm not sure how painful it is to level a lock right now. It was pretty confusing for me, but I did it at the start of Cata without any support from someone who knew the game to be fair.
81 Worgen Druid
This just in every class has been dumbed down in mop, so your all equal
19 Goblin Shaman
i have 1 of everything 85-90 cept a warlock.
for pvp
BM hunter and Frost dk by a mile (Dk also start already half leveld for you (bonus!)

for pve. meh nothings hard about dpsing a boss on any class imo.
Edited by Kolan on 12/9/2012 4:30 AM PST
12/09/2012 03:21 AMPosted by Zakigga
However, I'm not sure how painful it is to level a lock right now. It was pretty confusing for me, but I did it at the start of Cata without any support from someone who knew the game to be fair.

Super easy. Lock steamroll through everything as either demo or destro. One of the best and smoothest leveling experiences in the game.

MoP made the class vastly more accessible.
22 Gnome Warrior
For a 12 yo? Hunter. The skill cap to do well in PvE (leveling and dungeons) is the lowest of any class.

You can create a castsequence macro at literally any level of play, especially with Marksman spec, and breeze through quests and dungeons.

Get Mend Pet at around level 16 and go Beastmaster. You can simply autoattack and hit Mend Pet to level up.

As he matures as a player, he will have lots of options to raise his skill and performance.
1 Orc Warrior
2h frost dk is disappointingly simple. Frost in general is, though.

There's a point where things are so easy that they're not even satisfying. I play frost dk because I want a DW plate wearer and DK also fits the concept I'm going for, but I really would prefer any other rotation right now...
Edited by Heckscream on 12/9/2012 5:53 AM PST
2h frost dk is disappointingly simple. Frost in general is, though.

There's a point where things are so easy that they're not even satisfying. I play frost dk because I want a DW plate wearer and DK also fits the concept I'm going for, but I really would prefer any other rotation right now...

I disagree, I absolutely love my frost DK.

It is the perfect gathering alt.

You could go ret...I guarantee you'll hate it. Inquisition really is that annoying. It's like the baby version of the level 90 mage talents.
Edited by Deerde on 12/9/2012 6:04 AM PST
90 Human Monk
hunter
every class iis easy to play, the classes that i think are easiest would be shaman/rogue/mage/hunter
100 Undead Mage
12/09/2012 07:10 AMPosted by Conser
arcane mage, but it is pretty much a two button spam.

You've macroed everything into two keys? I thought it wasn't possible to do that any more...
55 Goblin Death Knight
Elemental imo.

No longer is it Arcane though.

But are you sure he needs an easy class? Why not just teach him whatever class he wants to play?
Edited by Jäckßäuer on 12/9/2012 8:25 AM PST
90 Undead Warlock
MageLock,

Waradin,

Priest Mastery Hunter.
12/09/2012 07:10 AMPosted by Conser
A frost dk or an arcane mage would probably be the best. I know you ruled out arcane mage, but it is pretty much a two button spam.

It pretty much is not. It is a wildly irritating spec to play. It's also horrible for leveling.
Edited by Deerde on 12/9/2012 9:03 AM PST
90 Troll Hunter
As far as leveling, probably hunter. I'd go afk when I'd tab target to a mob, autoattack and watch a movie/netflix on the other screen. However, anyone saying that l337 deeps is the easiest with a hunter is wrong. The difference between a great hunter and a bad one is ginormous.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]