I miss you guys...

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I miss the Hoof and its people.....

I miss TBP wars... I miss the Ally vs Horde drama.... I miss what LHoof had.... Ever since the late days after the Virulence vs Massacre drama and the never ending e-peen stroking I honestly can say I miss everyone... Ive been to about 5 servers since my departing of Lhoof... Nothing compares. I miss the days when I got my Wrath birth and the legendary rp in brill, Ive meet some of the coolest and most chill people rping in that town before I knew what pvp resil was... I miss the days before cross realm when everyone knew everyone... I miss the Alliance and there misplaced pride, I miss the horde and their tunnel vision zerg brains.... I miss my countless hate replys to every post I ever musterd up... I miss not knowing wtf I was doing yet still thought I was the coolest dk... I miss pretending I was plant with my Herbalism seeds outside the TB ally camp while noobs come inspect me like a child in a candy store just to not even know what hit'em....

This server is never and will never be what it used to be.... And to anyone that knows me and this makes sense to them, I jus wanted to say that even tho I hate you all and you all suck... :D

.... I still think bout yall and the great memories yall gave me on this server, I think bout you guys and gals all the time and I hope yall are doing well... Shouts out to all my 2008-2011 Lhoofians. Stay safe irl.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
This server actually is like how it used to be.

Hrmmm.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I like turtles.
Reply Quote
One of the worst pvp'ers to come out of the hoof.

http://youtu.be/vizUq80okmA

TERRIBAD
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I feel ya on this man... On/off again since the hoof's release. X-realm play and bg's kinda ruined the community feel of the servers :(

One of the worst pvp'ers to come out of the hoof.

http://youtu.be/vizUq80okmA

TERRIBAD

this kids a @%#!**@@
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
war games for 100k gold?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
SHOULDA KNOWN DAT RANDY BE TROLLIN
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I miss the Hoof and its people.....

I miss TBP wars... I miss the Ally vs Horde drama.... I miss what LHoof had.... Ever since the late days after the Virulence vs Massacre drama and the never ending e-peen stroking I honestly can say I miss everyone... Ive been to about 5 servers since my departing of Lhoof... Nothing compares. I miss the days when I got my Wrath birth and the legendary rp in brill, Ive meet some of the coolest and most chill people rping in that town before I knew what pvp resil was... I miss the days before cross realm when everyone knew everyone... I miss the Alliance and there misplaced pride, I miss the horde and their tunnel vision zerg brains.... I miss my countless hate replys to every post I ever musterd up... I miss not knowing wtf I was doing yet still thought I was the coolest dk... I miss pretending I was plant with my Herbalism seeds outside the TB ally camp while noobs come inspect me like a child in a candy store just to not even know what hit'em....

This server is never and will never be what it used to be.... And to anyone that knows me and this makes sense to them, I jus wanted to say that even tho I hate you all and you all suck... :D

.... I still think bout yall and the great memories yall gave me on this server, I think bout you guys and gals all the time and I hope yall are doing well... Shouts out to all my 2008-2011 Lhoofians. Stay safe irl.

I hadn't seen you on WRA for awhile, I was wondering where you went.
*edit* also new hoof blows bring back the old hoof!
Edited by Alandril on 1/10/2013 8:40 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]