August Celestial Dailies

90 Night Elf Druid
I started these dailies 3 days ago.Today there are no one giving dailies.Does anyone know if this is a bug? Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It depends on what you are experiencing. The August Celestials have their dailies in one of four locations each day. You can go to your faction's shrine in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms and be given a quest that will lead you to the proper location for the quests for that day. The only time I have ever seen that quest giver not offer the quest for the day was when I still had it in my quest log from a previous day. This lead-in quest is not needed to actually get the August Celestials quests for the day, so if you happen to be in the area where they are being offered you can just accept them.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thanks! I found the ones you,re talking about
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
12/09/2012 05:57 PMPosted by Nimhfree
The only time I have ever seen that quest giver not offer the quest for the day was when I still had it in my quest log from a previous day.

This was working fine (quest giver at seven stars) for the first couple of days, but now that whole area has moved into another phase - quest givers are gone, as are all the other NPC's. I've visited the different quest areas, but nothing seems to be offered. So frustrating - anybody know what's up with that phasing?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Are you in the middle of doing the Operation: Shieldwall quest that starts with Anduin? That puts you in another phase and you are supposed to leave that phase when the final quest in that part of the quest line is completed.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Thanks, you are correct. I checked the quest line and my log - I have "meet the scout", which is the opening quest in that series. Don't remember getting it, but there it is. You are my new favorite druid....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
The August Celestials have their dailies in one of four locations each day. You can go to your faction's shrine in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms and be given a quest that will lead you to the proper location for the quests for that day

Thanks Nim! I looked on at least a dozen websites and none gave this basic info.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Also:

Make sure you DUMP the one from the previous day if you've not done it.

Both me, and a silly paladin or something, were trying to find Zuen where it showed an ? We were both really puzzled, with her saying she'd entered a ticket. I figured out later that I was trying to do the daily from the day before, but now he has a different one.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
There are phasing issues.

I just finished Exalted with Shado-Pan this weekend, and the August Celestial daily group was at Niuzao Temple. The grand finale for SP involves a huge attack on the grounds of the Temple. Finished that up, and then flew up the steps to get the AC dailies ... hmm ... I see "!" on my map, but no NPCs.

Flew off the island and back on, and there they were like normal.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Where does the dailies start to so i know where to look for them the first time
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Im actually 90 just under b/f account
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
At your faction's shrine in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms you will have a quest giver that will give you one of four different daily quests. Each is associated with one of the four possible locations for the quest that day. Note that you need to be Revered with Golden Lotus to be able to start the August Celestial dailies.

As a side note, if you keep the previous day's quest in your quest log you can complete it as long as it is not for White Tiger as the NPC to turn it in will not be there. However, the others are still there. Turning the older ones in does not do much, but does offer guild rep (but not faction rep).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Thanks so much for all the info. I totally appreciate it.
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
I'm confused, what's the maximun amounts of AC dailies?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]