DK = worst pvp class, blizzard doesn't care

36 Undead Priest
compare dks to every single class the in the game, and dks are at the bottom for many reasons from survivability to cc..no class has a worse combination than dks do..instead of fixing dks, blizzard is nerfing other classes/trinkets/pvp power..that isn't helping dks at all..dumb blizz
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
12/07/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Shadowsick
compare dks to every single class the in the game, and dks are at the bottom for many reasons from survivability to cc..no class has a worse combination than dks do..instead of fixing dks, blizzard is nerfing other classes/trinkets/pvp power..that isn't helping dks at all..dumb blizz

DK's are at the top...
Reply Quote
36 Human Rogue
They're not the worst but they're not even close to the top.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
slightly below average, but it's all good, Blizzard nerf cycles on purpose to keep everyone happy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bring back Hungering cold (amazing peel CC)

Remove the Runic power cost on icebound fortitude make it 2minute cd and 30% dmg reduce

Remove the Rune for Strangulate

Buff purgatory or w.e its called to 5 or 6second's since it's on 3minutes cd... We are called Death knight so this should be our Defensive Ability....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
SoF
Rogues are on the crap tier right now, not DKs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Rogue are better than dk's in 3's
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
12/07/2012 03:18 PMPosted by Ephitalies

DK's are at the top...

such a in experienced players comment, what did you do 2nd in a bg in dmg?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I honestly** don't understand what theses DKs are talking about. I'm having a great time in PVP. I haven't done much RBGs but I've done quite a bit 2v2s and 3v3s.

You have to learn to adapt rather than demanding buffs and such.

I consider just to take a step back, look over all spells/abilities and get something going. I promise DKs are doing just fine.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
I honestly** don't understand what theses DKs are talking about. I'm having a great time in PVP. I haven't done much RBGs but I've done quite a bit 2v2s and 3v3s.

I consider just to take a step back, look over all spells/abilities and get something going. I promise DKs are doing just fine.

Grats on your only arena ach stepped into a arena obtained 22/10/2012, you must have an extensive knowledge on dks and pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight

Grats on your only arena ach stepped into a arena obtained 22/10/2012, you must have an extensive knowledge on dks and pvp.

I see you've looked me over. Well, post on your DK so we can see your random gemming and unenchanted items. Hiding is so pathetic.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Using the words "Blizzard," "Blue," or any community team members' names in a thread topic is frowned upon.

This is in the "Welcome Death Knights: Please Read!" thread. You putting "Blizzard" in the title thread does not help you at all. Besides, I'd like to see your Death Knight's armory.

My DK is only in Contender's at the moment, so he can get hit pretty hard, although his damage can be pretty good. I'd say their damage (at least for Frost) is fine, but in my honest opinion, some Crowd Control/Utility abilities would be nice. Not everyone has taken Asphyxiate, Remorseless Winter can sometimes backfire with the person somehow avoiding the stun, and Death Knight's don't have great healing capabilities. Yes I can use Death Pact every 2 minutes, Lichborne can heal me if I use Death Coil on myself, but even at times the Death Coil heal feels pretty weak. Death Strike's heals are pretty bad (as Frost), considering I need my runes for Obliterate, and heals for nearly half of what my Paladin's Flash of Light's can do (which is only about 27-28k). I'll still play my Death Knight regardless, but I hope that one day they can get some sort of improvement in that sense.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
12/07/2012 11:18 PMPosted by Tanuka
Using the words "Blizzard," "Blue," or any community team members' names in a thread topic is frowned upon.

This is in the "Welcome Death Knights: Please Read!" thread. You putting "Blizzard" in the title thread does not help you at all. Besides, I'd like to see your Death Knight's armory.

My DK is only in Contender's at the moment, so he can get hit pretty hard, although his damage can be pretty good. I'd say their damage (at least for Frost) is fine, but in my honest opinion, some Crowd Control/Utility abilities would be nice. Not everyone has taken Asphyxiate, Remorseless Winter can sometimes backfire with the person somehow avoiding the stun, and Death Knight's don't have great healing capabilities. Yes I can use Death Pact every 2 minutes, Lichborne can heal me if I use Death Coil on myself, but even at times the Death Coil heal feels pretty weak. Death Strike's heals are pretty bad (as Frost), considering I need my runes for Obliterate, and heals for nearly half of what my Paladin's Flash of Light's can do (which is only about 27-28k). I'll still play my Death Knight regardless, but I hope that one day they can get some sort of improvement in that sense.

First off I want to say thank you for understanding that DKs DPS is far from the worst. And secondly I couldn't agree more when talking about a bit more CC.

I didn't get Asphyxiate myself either. Nor Chillblains, therefore I have no "snare". But I do agree on most if not all of what you said.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
frost is essentially a glass cannon, we can pump out the damage with the best of them. but don't have half the survivability of say a warrior
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

I see you've looked me over. Well, post on your DK so we can see your random gemming and unenchanted items. Hiding is so pathetic.

helo
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

14 - 15 and 1159 in 2s

5 - 11 and 475 in 3s

Yup you are completely right...from your extensive game experience and negative win loss ratio I can tell you adapted really well...

I mean honestly no offense, but why the !@#$ do you even comment when you are failing. I just do not get how you can tell others that our class is fine and we just need to adapt when you are failing at your games....

Like wtf were you thinking...honestly?
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
Always a valued opinion Influencce, well done
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I just bg on my DK and i have to say DK's feels very weak atm. I'm still working on my gear but wars just rip me apart. It seems like every class is better. War charges in bang bang bang im dead. It feel like we are wearing cloth not plate.

Its rather depressing playing a DK in pvp right now they just seem hopeless. Pretty much every game its war or mage with top KB's and by a large amount.

In pve tanking is awesome, dps is rather good also.

I will try DW in bgs as i hear thats better vis plate.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Its hilarious that its ALWAYS the worst dks that say that dks are fine, and the good players saying they need help.

Should be the other way around.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I don't even bother capping weekly with arena anyone that is not a retard tunnels the dk. Blizz kinda forced frost on us this expansion and thats ok but I would gladly trade some damage for more survivability and better mobility. Doesn't make much sense that a plate wearing melee class has less survivability then Locks and mages. IBF sucks goats nads as far as a damage reduction ability, remorseless winter only stuns window lickers, and strangulate costing a rune and being a 2 min cd is horrible. Guess we are relagated to bgs for mop
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]