In Search of the Truly Awesome! (OOC)

90 Human Paladin
PURPOSE OF THIS MISSIVE: Gather a solid core of heavy roleplayers toward a cohesive story in-game(and forum-based, for when schedules conflict) that presses towards a defined goal, which may or may not have a happy ending but is nonetheless brought to a worthy conclusion.

THE MOTIVE BEHIND IT: I see plenty of good roleplayers out there in my humble home of Wyrmrest Accord. They have great MRP/TRP entries, are very eloquent in "speech" and mannerism, and who play their characters marvelously in the situations I have encountered them in. Unfortunately, I have had difficulty in bringing these wonderful characters to common ground, in part because I simply haven't figured out a common motive to bring to the table and partially due to these people being around at different times. I know that I can, and will bring more of my own effort into this matter as time permits, but I would like to invite the masses to ponder with me. After all, many minds working interdependently are capable of far greater things than the lone stranger.

GETTING OUT OF THE CITY!:
A lot of folks congregate in the city. It's a great place for first meetings. Some characters, however, are naturally inclined to avoid major population centers, myself included. There's a lot of world out there, and I would like to utilize it for roleplay. On occasion I have seen good roleplayers out and about doing quests, and we have exchanged words, but never for very long. It's quite a shame, since I'm sure there's so much more that could be said if a common subject of interest were found.

STOMPING THE ANGER BUG:
I get it. There's a lot to be angry about, both in-character and out of it. Sometimes it's a very good thing to vent that anger. What I find disheartening is the events involving people taking out their anger in immature ways that take away the fun for everyone involved. I am seeking other people who desire a reduced-stress roleplay experience, where anger is utilized solely towards the expression of healthy, character-building conflict that we can all appreciate.

AND THAT'S ALL: Seriously, that's all I have to say for now. I just want us all to enjoy each other's company, and maybe kill some orcs. Yep.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I would love to join you, what did you have in mind for a story arc? I am interested, but I am not one with a lot of time. I also have several 85's I want to raise to 90. I have more on Horde side than Alli. I even have room for a new alt if someone wants a leveling partner.

I am on Pacific time zone and pretty open as far as ideas go. Though I do like good story arcs. I kind of like mystery and adventure and questing in character.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Did you give up on this? I have a few characters on WRA looking for partners as well. I know it is hard to find someone to get out there and actually do something!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]