resto druids way under powered

90 Tauren Druid
Hello all just wanted to start by saying love my resto druid, and im sticking with him.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
the majority of this discussion is already happening here

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7273267268
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
Don't worry, they are on top of it.

Steps are being taken to balance healers, especially Shaman, in PvP. This is being done incrementally to avoid a knee jerk reaction and going too far in one direction. Moving totems back into the schools of magic was one of the changes to bring them more in line.

Discipline Priests and Monks will be buffed somewhat to bring them up to par. We should expect to see those changes on the Patch 5.2 PTR soon.

Looks like the two most overpowered classes are receiving even more buffs or am I reading this wrong?

Druids of course get nothing.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
or am I reading this wrong?

MW dropped like a stone with all the mana cost nerfs, though I can't help but /facepalm at Blizzard waiting until 5.2 to fix it when the nerfs happened literally a week ago.

Disc, however, is head and shoulders above the other healers right now. I can only hope that Blizzard means to fix the mechanical problems with the spec, not buff its numbers.

12/08/2012 11:29 AMPosted by Qùess
they're clearly talking about PvP

That makes sense.
Edited by Anarri on 12/8/2012 11:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/08/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Galindiae
am I reading this wrong?

Yes, because they're clearly talking about PvP, not PvE. Disc and Monks are easily the weakest in rated PvP and that's where they're going to be getting buffed.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/08/2012 11:20 AMPosted by Anarri
or am I reading this wrong?

MW dropped like a stone with all the mana cost nerfs, though I can't help but /facepalm at Blizzard waiting until 5.2 to fix it when the nerfs happened literally a week ago.

Disc, however, is head and shoulders above the other healers right now. I can only hope that Blizzard means to fix the mechanical problems with the spec, not buff its numbers.

12/08/2012 11:29 AMPosted by Qùess
they're clearly talking about PvP

That makes sense.

Are you people seriously reading the same post that I am? This is CLEARLY a post that is speaking to PVP. Reading comprehension with attention to context helps. OR you can just post to complain.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Resto druid for life..
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Are you people seriously reading the same post that I am? This is CLEARLY a post that is speaking to PVP. Reading comprehension with attention to context helps. OR you can just post to complain.

Chill the !@#$ out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]