Enhancement Shaman PVP big crit 200k+

90 Orc Shaman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHEW3q026Hg

1. So Stormblast is like a new 2hand Windfury

2. I was bored and made this video.

3. I know I know everyone is saying shaman got nerfed n stuffs. So I decide to do...different. I went into BG and unleash my stormblast

4. This video is a demo of how enhancement doing in term of burst

5.Thanks you for watching, hope ull enjoy the video
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Swampsong... Kalmah?! :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Yeah hehe My fav album and band from Finland
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Grats you did it to an orb carrier that you get a damage buff on.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
12/08/2012 05:52 PMPosted by Dragam

also he had Beserker buff.

SB doesnt hit that hard for a CD that only lasts 10 sec? and only getting 2x SB out of a 3 min CD.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Sorry I kind of found the video anticlimactic.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Nice vid, but earlier today I was getting close to 500k crits in Temple on dem der orb holders.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
It was good, and SB does can hit pretty hard (anywhere from 85-100k crits without damage debuffs/buffs), and it can duplicate, but the video kinda does spoil it a bit when it's footage in temple on orb carriers + beserking :(

I got a couple of 90k stormblasts in 2s earlier this morning, and I'm hoping now that I got my weapons (hoorah for dead servers on opposite time zones) it'll hit noticeably harder with the extra 4.5k pvp power.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Only thing impressive in this video is that you were rooted half of the time. Enhance has no mobility.
Edited by Tarrawhite on 12/9/2012 7:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
12/08/2012 01:19 PMPosted by Swampsong

Yeah totally untrue...

12/08/2012 05:52 PMPosted by Dragam
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
12/09/2012 07:45 PMPosted by Tarrawhite
Only thing impressive in this video is that you were rooted half of the time. Enhance has no mobility.

True Story
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Posted by Swampsong

Yeah totally untrue...

its an exaggeration of enh burst... but with ascendance up, enhancement burst is way up near the top of the food chain.

its not just stormblasts, minimum of 80k, its also the triple wind lash and 100% ArPen melee strikes all happening simultaneously... easily dealing 120k instantly. thats pretty high.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Slightly off topic, does Echo of the elements work with SB?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Im supposed to kill the Orb carrier in that map? Am I doing anything wrong? hehehe
Reply Quote
Pretty neat, but the temple of koto is a bad example of damage. I myself can run in there with the zerker buff and a orb and hit other people with the orbs with stormblasts ranging from 500,000 to 850,000. I'm hardly what you'd call geared.

Enhancements burst is about all we have left, I have this feeling when enough people get bursted down by decent Shamans it'll be nerfed. We can't have Shamans beating other players now can we.
Edited by Morphìus on 12/15/2012 3:37 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]