Discipline Updated Idea's

90 Blood Elf Priest
-My tillers farm.

It will break my tillers farm, ok?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Your "vision" of what Discipline should be Ezri is not needed nor apparently favored by anyone, maybe its time to move on?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

Oh, well in that case at least Pet Battles might remain intact?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/10/2012 01:21 AMPosted by Maladii

As long as pet battles remain intact, I have a reason to continue paying my sub.

I'll be over here, pet battling away while my raid dies. :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/10/2012 01:23 AMPosted by Tiriél

As long as pet battles remain intact, I have a reason to continue paying my sub.

I'll be over here, pet battling away while my raid dies. :D

Get the Wowkemon addon. It makes it more addictive.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

YOU PVE BADDIES STOP ACTING LIKE ITS ONLY ABOUT PVE CONTENT ITS NOT.

"Divine Embers
When healing targets, you now remove any loss of control effects on players. Each time a player is cleansed of a fear, stun, or charm effect the priest loses a stack. This effect can take place on any hot, direct or indirect healing abilities."

Would be beyond OP in pvp. Suggesting shows you have absolutely no clue. And your rapture changes would give unlimited mana even more than discs have now.

Stop making suggestions on balancing disc because you won't be happy until disc is beyond OP in every format.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/10/2012 12:33 AMPosted by Maladii
-The "Well Read" achievement

Nerf achievements. My disc priest can't solo everything and get every achieve without minimal effort. :P
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest

"Divine Embers
When healing targets, you now remove any loss of control effects on players. Each time a player is cleansed of a fear, stun, or charm effect the priest loses a stack. This effect can take place on any hot, direct or indirect healing abilities."

Oh good lord I can't stop laughing
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Laughing..dying...need res...HALP.
Reply Quote
Ezri,

I know you mean well.. I think we all know you mean well and Disc does need some pvp changes, however....

If you feel you need any (never mind all) of the changes you have suggested to be viable, then the truth is: It is you that is not good at pvp. There is nothing wrong with this, but your time would be better suited to actually learning how to play disc in a pvp enviroment rather than on coming up with ideas that are more OP than the ones you had the day before and then stooping to personal attacks against those who try to point out this fact.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]