Erndea's Gems and Curios!

100 Blood Elf Mage
Want a gift for a friend or loved one this Winter Veil? Erndea's Gems and Curios has just the thing for you! Monocles, crowns, Focusing lenses to lazer random people, mini farsight totems, Erndea has it all! Even if you just need a gem cut, Erndea is the mage you need! Gift-wrapping is also available, just ask.

Send tell or mail orders in-game to Erndea. I will get your product to you as quickly as possible.
Edited by Erndea on 12/9/2012 5:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
O.o /bump
Reply Quote
Bump Bump the house is Bumpin
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
<3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
because ern is adorable
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Winter Veil is drawing near! Give the gift of a cool monocle (it's not a bowtie, but it will do), lazer focusing lens or mini farsight totem! Orders on alliance side can be filled as well, just send a letter or tell in-game to me.

<3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Bumpity bump bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Low prices for cool toys! Bump :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
When I say "Hillshire," You say "Farm!

Hillshire!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Chocolate.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Now with engineer items! Fireworks, minipets, you name it! Send any gift orders to Erndea by mail or tell!
Reply Quote
When I say "Hillshire," You say "Farm!

Hillshire!

Farm
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Merry Winter Veil, AM! Erndea's Gems and Curios is not just a seasonal shop, we stay open year-round! If you have a gem order or a request for an item, just send me a mail in-game! I will get you your item quickly and cheaply!

<3,
Erndea
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Now I have Inscription items like Origami Frogs, rocks and kites, and also Engineering toys and minipets like the Personal World Destroyer and fireworks! Orders will be filled at any time, Just drop me a line! <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]