482 Fury War LF Raid Spot on Alliance Side

90 Human Warrior
I am just coming back and looking for up to 3-4 nights per week starting after 6 (PST). Left in March and have HM full clear experience dating back to Firelands - started raiding during Lich King. I came back in late Oct. and started raiding again two weeks ago and not much happening on Madoran server so transferring one toon to Kil'Jaeden Alliance. I have a 85 dk on the horde side, looking to bring this warrior to alliance. I have excellent raid awareness and can make every night put on calendar as long as it's after 6 (PST). Fun to play with and bring no drama and looking for no drama.

Talking to GM who is a friend of mine this week and transferring Thursday or Friday. After two weeks, only have killed 3 bosses in Mogu and 1 in HoF but have the skills to do full clear with right group. Madoran is dead so looking for good group on good server.
Edited by Kenrick on 12/9/2012 9:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
still looking
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You should probably go through all the...you know...guild recruitment posts and then go to the various guild websites and apply to guilds there. I don't think any guild will be all super pumped and say "AWW YEAH LOOK AT THOSE TWO PARAGRAPHS SOMEONE WROTE!" and then tell you to join their guild.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]