<H-RP> Garrosh'kar Skullcleavers - New guild!

A thousand or more fists were raised to the sky in unison, "Garrosh'kar! Garrosh'kar! Garrosh'kar!" they all shouted, their roars echoing the night skies. The wilds of the land feared them, their boots shook the land, and their fury was unmatched. These Orcs walked with pride of nation, race, and warchief... And none, none could break their fanaticism.

Hailing from the shores of Tanaris, the swamps of Tol Barad, and now the mists of Pandaria came the call to Om'Garrosh'kar, or Journey for Garrosh as it is translated. The ranks of the force were filled from all over in the beginning and it's bulkhead was formed, an indomitable all Orc fighting force that hailed from a mixture of clans, though was predominantly Warsong driven. It's military leaders carried the banner of Hellscream into battle wherever they fought, their heroic nature only inspired more fanaticism and Orcish pride amongst the ranks of young and bloodthirsty Orcs. First to jump to any cause for Hellscream himself, the Garrosh'kar distinguished themselves with numerous victories over the Alliance on sea or land.

Now a new Om'Garrosh'kar has been called, leading this charge is a young and zealous Lieutenant of Hellscream's Reach, Unauk Warcharge of the Warsong clan. The Orc nation is surrounded on all sides, beset on all the corners of it's nation by those who hate it. Today's future for the survival of their race falls on the duties of it's youngest soldiers and still-standing veterans. There are those who align with the growing rebellion, scum, and even their own Orcish kin that fall in line with those traitors to Hellscream's will. The Alliance, the old enemy of the Horde who must be mercilessly wiped from existence and their bones broken into the fragments of archeology. Now it is your choice! Do you stand with Hellscream and serve his Garrosh'kar? Or will you be crushed underneath the might of the Horde?

The Garrosh'kar Skullcleaver are elite shock trooper units, mounted upon armored and unarmored Worgs for a mixture of light and heavy cavalry. In battle or out, they can dismount and double their purposes as a brutal foot force. Because of the Legion's reformation it's ranks are now fresh, only having a small number of veteran units to lead it's fresh recruits into battle; Through battle they will gain experience, the ranks will flourish, and eventually they too will become heroes of their race. The ranks of it's forces travel into battle behind it's brave officers, all wearing their sashimono to inspire loyalty, zealotry, and victory or death.

Aside from it's large fighting force and traditional rank and file forces, the Garrosh'kar also bolsters a secret police unit within it's organizational structure. The Orcs of the G'Thazag'Mo, inquisitors of Hellscream's name and law; None are friends to them, they search for treason among the corners and alleys of Orgrimmar and prosecute with the justices of Hellscream. Not known completely to the public or the Horde, they often employ agents and others to work and report for them. They are fiercely loyal to the Warchief and his reign, highly selective with what personnel they allow into their organization.
Edited by Unauk on 1/3/2013 6:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
OOC

What is the Garrosh'kar you might ask? We are an all Orc Military RP guild, highly focused around the current lore of Hellscream's oppression and territorial conquest of the continents. We originally came over from Moon Guard and had a very large collective and following of Orcs, though due to some complications in Moon Guard we've decided to restart the guild over here on Wrymrest Accord. We are currently looking to take in Orcs who are interested in exploring in-depth faction based RP, large-scale grand strategy campaigns, and much more. We are also looking to conduct cross-faction PvP campaigns with Alliance guilds of similar nature, bringing out the blood-thirst of the war to the realm.

What can we offer you?

- Progressive ranking system!

- Proper military RP, we've been doing this for awhile and know what we're doing.

- A mature role-play environment with open-minded, funny, and creative RPers.

• Uniforms!
  • Battle Drills!
  • Grand Strategy Campaigns!
  • Dedicated Officers ready to help you learn!
  • A working salary system!
  • In-Depth lore related RP to the current political status of Orgrimmar. Get involved and crush the rebellion!
  • What do we want from you?

• Maturity!
  • Willingness to learn.
  • Understanding of lore! willing to accept correction or offer it.
  • The ability to role-play properly or eagerness to learn.
  • Orcs.
  • Someone who can be communicative. Works well with others and expresses themselves.
  • Edited by Unauk on 12/27/2012 9:25 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    As stated before, the Garrosh'kar is now restarting and as such we are currently rebuilding our numbers. We have people who are still in process to come over from Moon Guard and join us, along with our current pool of member selection from Wrymrest Accord. We are accepting an opening for ALL of our unfilled positions.

• Secret Police: Rogues and Monks
  • Spirit Guards: Shaman, Mages, and Warlocks.
  • Military Officers and Military Enlisted
  • Those interested in the prospect of an Officer Position will need to show us they are capable. We expect leadership from you first, that follows with all the qualities a proper leader should have; Not just limited to IC, but to OOC as well as your character will also be judged.

We will no longer being doing a guild website, all information will be kept elsewhere. In time we may accept one? But for now, none of us really cared for the constant work of maintaining it and to have little use from it.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
    Edited by Unauk on 12/10/2012 12:58 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    Bump because the recruitment thread is finally finished!
    Reply Quote
    THE BLOODJAW BUTCHER APPROVES THIS RECRUITMENT THREAD
    Edited by Skagrukk on 12/10/2012 12:40 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    Interest bump!
    Reply Quote
    95 Troll Hunter
    ORC MASTER RACE!

And bump.
    Reply Quote
    ORC MASTER RACE!

And bump.

I think we might be related.
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    TROLL MASTER RACE!

Fixed.
    Reply Quote
    95 Troll Hunter

ORC MASTER RACE!

And bump.

Ehh...Join us, my twin?
    Reply Quote

Ehh...Join us, my twin?

I'm in the RBG group in my guild. Else, I would.
    Reply Quote

Ehh...Join us, my twin?

I'm in the RBG group in my guild. Else, I would.

I wish I could do RBGs. Not geared enough yet.
    Reply Quote
    Orc > all
    Reply Quote
    TAKE THE TRAITORS FROM THEIR HOMES, RIP THE FLESH FROM THEIR BONES, MASH THEIR MEAT INTO PUDDING, AND FORCE FEED IT TO THEIR KIDS! THEN WE'RE GOING TO BE REAL MEAN!
    Reply Quote
    12/10/2012 07:16 PMPosted by Skagrukk
    TAKE THE TRAITORS FROM THEIR HOMES, RIP THE FLESH FROM THEIR BONES, MASH THEIR MEAT INTO PUDDING, AND FORCE FEED IT TO THEIR KIDS! THEN WE'RE GOING TO BE REAL MEAN!

marry me now
    Reply Quote
    ...I need an adult!
    Reply Quote
    BUMP FOR HELLSCREAM!
    Reply Quote
    95 Troll Hunter
    BUMP!
    Reply Quote
    100 Orc Warlock
    12/10/2012 12:26 AMPosted by Unauk
    the old enemy of the Horde who must be mercilessly wiped from existence and their bones broken into the fragments of archeology

I love this type of archaeology
    Reply Quote
    Always glad to see more orcs, especially pro-Garrosh ones!

Lok'tar Ogar!
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]