<H-RP> Garrosh'kar Skullcleavers - New guild!

bump!

Hah-HAH! I beat Skag in the bump race! 1st or last!
Edited by Unauk on 12/12/2012 11:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
BUMPED

FCKING UNAUK
Edited by Skagrukk on 12/12/2012 11:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
Morning Bumporz
Reply Quote
bump!
Reply Quote
95 Troll Hunter
BUMP!
Reply Quote
Bump!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
For the Horde!
Reply Quote
bump!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm not an orc, but uh.
Ya know.
Maybe I can hang out with you guys, maybe.
Everyone needs a tauren to smash things.
Reply Quote
I'm not an orc, but uh.
Ya know.
Maybe I can hang out with you guys, maybe.
Everyone needs a tauren to smash things.

But you are helping us. ;o
Reply Quote
BUmp
Reply Quote
bump!
Reply Quote
15 Orc Monk
So, this character is supposed to be a Garrosh supporter, but I haven't really RPed an orc before. Could I fit in well with the guild?
Reply Quote
As long as you're willing to learn about orc lore and become a -TRUE- Garrosh Loyalist like Skagrukk then we can find you a spot!
Reply Quote
12/14/2012 10:13 PMPosted by Eshka
So, this character is supposed to be a Garrosh supporter, but I haven't really RPed an orc before. Could I fit in well with the guild?

We have a lot of people who are willing to help you with Orc lore. A lot of us have been doing this kind of RP for awhile, we're pretty friendly folk to people looking for something new and exciting.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
This Guild, while having a rocky start with me,
hereby receives Kiethoo's stamp of Orcish-Awesomeness.
Reply Quote
GARROSH'KAR TO ARMS!

We shall purge the city of spies, we will hack off their limbs and make them into necklaces, we will impale their lifeless corpses on pikes in front of the barracks and outside the city! We will do this as an example for all those who dare opposes the warchief! This is our city, the Orcs are the master race, and those who defies the master race will be severely punished through death! If the alliance wants to join forces with the rebels, I say let them! More kills for the Horde! They want to take our city? Then bring them on! We'll flay them alive and let their blood flow through the southfury river!

Do you feel the chills? Death is coming and Hellscream's eyes are upon you.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
For the Horde!
Reply Quote
Bump!
Reply Quote
bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]