Converting Honor Points to Justice Points?

(Locked)

90 Tauren Druid
I've been looking on where to do this and I haven't been able to find out how. I'm not sure if you can still, but any help would be appreciated.
90 Draenei Paladin
You'll want to talk to the Honor Trade Goods vendor in Orgrimmar. His name is Rogoc and he's in the Hall of Legends: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=52033

You can spend 375 honor points to buy 250 justice points.
90 Tauren Druid
Thank you.
100 Night Elf Mage
i found it in SW..
90 Troll Priest
02/23/2013 10:16 PMPosted by Maylinmoon
i found it in SW..

In the future if you have a question please make a new thread instead of bumping an old one. It helps the regulars know that someone has a question if it's a new thread so we won't think its a thread someone already answered. In addition bumping old posts can lead to outdated information getting brought to the top.
Edited by Monmonn on 2/23/2013 10:34 PM PST
I actually used this information today - even though it is a very old thread. It comes up high on the Google search function. Having said that, I'm going to bookmark this thread in case I forget again and add that to convert:

Honor Points to Justice Points - See Edlan Halsing in Champion's Hall, which is the entrance/building to the right before you go through the archway to the stables in Old Town.

Justice to Honor Points - See Talric Forthright in the SI:7 Command Center which is the building to the left of the actual stable area in Old Town.

I'm glad to know it can be done because when you turn 90, if you wanted something from Golden Lotus and you don't have enough justice points (you don't get any from dungeons at a certain point) you may think you're out of luck like I did until Google offered THIS thread. It was the most direct out of all I received.
Edited by Shavai on 4/16/2013 1:22 AM PDT
91 Orc Death Knight
Good to know thank you very much
20 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks for the tip. Have been looking for a decent thread like this for a while
90 Human Mage
CAN I TRADE HONOR FOR JUSICE POINTS...
43 Night Elf Rogue
one please make a new thread next time, the games changes often and older threads may contain out dated info.

now onto your question. yes you can, but i am unsure where the alliance vendors for that are, as i am mostly horde.

i believe you can find the vendor for it in the same area you find honor heirlooms.
Edited by Sapsapsapsap on 9/4/2013 7:32 PM PDT
86 Undead Hunter
Thanks guys!
1 Human Mage
Perfect!
90 Goblin Death Knight
Just a quick update the price has gone up its 500 HP to convert to 250 JP
100 Night Elf Priest
found this info useful today .. thank you
92 Gnome Death Knight
Useful information should be stickied :P
100 Troll Druid
Hey! nice thread with very current and useful information!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]