Horde killed Galleon

90 Blood Elf Paladin
So we took down Galleon when he spawned tonight. Take that alliance! Ha! I was even able to get a couple HK's on alli who purposely got in the way of my wrath on purpose. I suck at PVP and it felt so good...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
*Takes a bow* I was the one who announced in trade that he was up. Awesome work getting the group together guys! It's about time we got him down!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
....even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes....

i haven't camped out for galleon in a while since i thought he had gone on holiday and would be back after the new year. i'm glad he's still around

i like this forum post too

congrats on your galleon kill!

you should enjoy it for all it's worth....
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I was popping on my shammy to do a little farming when I get the NPCScan alert for Galleon just to find he was already half dead. Since there were only 27 Alliance in the Valley, I knew you guys had him for a change so I rode over there to cheer as he died.

Ok, now you had your kill. We'll take him back, tyvm.

Seriously, congrats and glad you guys got him. It's been sad to see things get so unbalanced on this server. I'm too much a carebear not to enjoy sharing and letting everyone get a chance.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I killed him once and was not impressed. You guys can have him!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
i must say, I was excited to be there to nab him. even with a bunch of Alliance being sore losers and flagging trying to wipe us.

What is With folks lately and the malicous rare sniping? I had one kite a rare away from me to cause him to reset. not once, but 5 times in a row. I finally let them have it.

i still recall a couple of folks who sniped a rare from Ranti while I was leveling her by Deathgripping a mushan on me that I ended up aggroing with a kegsmash - was thrown into a Pandaren spin kick because of a knockback.....

I see someone with a Rare, I respect their Luck and let them have it, Or hell, I even help occasionally with the Kill, alliance of horde.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
i must say, I was excited to be there to nab him. even with a bunch of Alliance being sore losers and flagging trying to wipe us.

Not like there haven't been Horde players that have done the exact same thing every time we've had Galleon engaged. I keep telling people if the enemy is going to be flagged, then just flag ourselves so we can take them out then go back to the boss. Otherwise, some idiot flags by accident, healers end up flagged because we don't have time to stop to say "hey this idiot flagged so I won't heal him" and then the group wipes because the healers are dead but no one else.

As for the rare snatching, there are all sorts of asses out there. While I was on my monk and she was level 88, I was engaged with a rare in Townlong Steppes. Two level 90 Alliance players come in, drag a bunch of mobs right on top of me that get hit with my keg smash, they watch me die then immediately attacked the rare after he reset. The rare is nothing to them - doesn't drop anything they need or that can be sold to another player. It meant 600k experience to me, along with potentially useful gear if RNG was in my favor.

If I come across a rare and someone's already engaged, I don't try to take it from them. Instead I help them kill it. They got there first so it's their kill. It would be great if they would stop for a moment to invite me to group so I can get credit on the kill as well but I'm not worried if they don't.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue

you should enjoy it for all it's worth....

^^^
Edited by Xhadow on 12/10/2012 1:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
12/10/2012 04:32 AMPosted by Grandore
*Takes a bow* I was the one who announced in trade that he was up. Awesome work getting the group together guys! It's about time we got him down!

gj man and grats on boots:)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
i killed him once and then spent 5 days straight with my character parked right on his spawn point while i was tabbed out reading youtube for him to respawn only for the server to get a rolling restart, log in asap, join the tag group at 95% hp, start dpsing him, lag the !@#$ out, and then watch his health chunk 10% once every minute.

I hear he has a strategy to him if you have less than 400 players nearby.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/19/2012 11:02 PMPosted by Ellouelle
I hear he has a strategy to him if you have less than 400 players nearby.

OMG this. him and the Sha can be the Most painful experiences Ever if you happen to have a Laggy span of time...... i had no clue what was going on half the time for that fight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]